19" Rims - PCD and Offset

PCD is 5x112.  If i enter that in the drop down on the page you linked to the only offset it allows me to select is 32.  Thats a bit too low for an octavia - the OEM is 51 IIRC.

That offset isn't to bad. There are a lot of guys on here running 15-20mm spacers which puts the offset at around 31-36 anyway and tgey do look a lot better

Those wheels the OP mentions though are wider than OEM so will poke more. It's the combination of offset and width together you need to consider.

I don't know what you guys are talking about - when I went to check the site I also got offered a choice of ET46 for the same wheel...

when i looked yesterday there was only one option showing - looks like the site has changed since then.  ET46 would be a better option.

Could this rims/tires fit on my Vrs.

8.5x19 ET 45 with 245/35/19 tires?

you'd probably get away with that, 7mm closer to the strut should be ok, 19mm more poke, tyre has a greater rolling radius but only 2% (speedo will underread). a 235/35 should be fine on that rim i would have thought and be closer to oe?

you'd probably get away with that, 7mm closer to the strut should be ok, 19mm more poke, tyre has a greater rolling radius but only 2% (speedo will underread). a 235/35 should be fine on that rim i would have thought and be closer to oe?

8.5x19 ET45 with 225/35/19 is a perfekt fit.

My parents run them on their new O3

I went to check rims the other day and test fit a 8.5" wide ET45 19" rim

On the front it barely fit at full lock - we speculated that with a tyre on you won't be able to go to full lock.

On the rear... You will either need to cut the plastics for the fender (by a lot...) Or use spacers. Around 10mm should do it.

I went to check rims the other day and test fit a 8.5" wide ET45 19" rim

On the front it barely fit at full lock - we speculated that with a tyre on you won't be able to go to full lock.

On the rear... You will either need to cut the plastics for the fender (by a lot...) Or use spacers. Around 10mm should do it.

You might have "speculated", but the FACT is that 8.5x19 ET45 with 225/35/19 WILL fit. ;-)

post-38090-0-83572100-1460880315_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1