Will I have a flat battery

I've just dropped off my 2010 Superb at Manchester airport long stay car park for 11 days and realised I may have left one of my courtesy lights on, doh. Will it power down after a while or am I going to come back to a flat battery.

Please let it be the former.

Ok Danny thanks,fingers crossed .

Terry, don't be such a pessimist, they're lovely people in Manchester but good job they didn't hear my Scouse accent otherwise it would be keyed and up on bricks as a minimum and missing one Columbus.

• Like 3

Ok Danny thanks,fingers crossed .

Terry, don't be such a pessimist, they're lovely people in Manchester but good job they didn't hear my Scouse accent otherwise it would be keyed and up on bricks as a minimum and missing one Columbus.

.... and wheels, lights, engine and gearbox, drivers seat and all the glass....

Thanks for all the constructive?? comments guys. I'll worry about it when I get home from my 2 week all inclusive holiday in the Sorrento sun.

Hope the weather's warming up back in blighty ;-))

Edited by ashfan

• 2 weeks later...

I have some good news, for me anyway. I arrived back at Manchester airport today and my car was still there, it hadn't been nicked, keyed, or left on bricks and what's more it started first time. Myself and especially my friends travelling with us, who had a drive back to Peterhead, were greatly relieved.

So, I learnt something new today about this great car, it shuts down anything inadvertently left on to save the battery, and I did leave a courtesy light on because once I started the car the light came on.

• Like 2