Issues with diesel mixing with oil. HELP PLEASE

Hi all been having trouble recently with diesel mixing with oil causing the oil level to rise just wondering if anyone has had similar issues. Thanks in advance

Tandem pump.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

If its a PD and you are getting a lot of fuel in the oil then the Tandem pump is the place to start.

It may also be injector seals.

Have you had the injector recall done?

If so when was it done?

I had the same issue and it was immediately after the injectors were replaced under the Skoda / VOSA recall. This was a huge issue and has adversely affected lot and lots of owners on here.

The diluted engine oil on my vRS eventually killed two turbo's and then got the DPF. I had to get rid of the car in the end.

It was ultimately down to shoddy workmanship, not seating the injectors correctly or renewing the seals etc. It really was luck of the draw depending on how good the dealer and their mechanics were.

It totally ruined my vRS so I'd advise you to get to the bottom of this ASAP. I don't even want to mention bore wash. I sold my vRS before I had the chance to see if this had occurred or not.

If the car is new to you and you aren't sure if it's had the recall done check in the spare wheel well for a sticker like this, the injector recall one is on the right...

InjectorRecallCampaignNumber_zpsd4f3e9a0

Edited by silver1011

You already have another thread for this problem which has a few more suggestions why the oil level could be rising. It's not a common problem on the CR engines to my knowledge.

If you've got further questions or extra info, put it in your original thread so it's all in one place :-)

It's me being paranoid and not getting a good reading on dipstick my freind who is mechanic checked it and told me where he thought the oil was on the dip stick and I thought it was higher just because of the we ball on dipstick running dwn the inside of tube picking the oil up

• 5 years later...

Mate did you not notice the smell of diesel in your oil at all? I have this issue on my vrs it's a joke!!! I have dpf still in place. Wish I'd never bought the poxy thing. Although it's a lovely car to drive.