So were is your hq?

Yeah I know it's a boring question butt still a bit relevant. It's good to know in which country you live when we all compere options and what's standard equipment on the cars we choose!

I'm from a small town 20km outside Stockholm Sweden!

In case we are a few more swedes here I'll even take the opportunity to let you know, that there's now a folder for swedes in the regional forum!

• Like 1

Born in Redhill, Surrey left when I was 16. Lived in various parts of UK and Germany but for the last 28 years in south east Wales near where I spent two years in the 70's when I was in college.

Edited by Danny 57

Only by these few answers I can figure out that at least 95% of all members are from the uk and surrounding areas. As it maybe was intended, but I still find it a bit weird that it ain't more international, cause it is by far the best forum I stumbled across.

• Like 2

Born in Germany, but now living in Australia for the last 35+ years.

Skoda is just starting to become visible in Australia.

• Like 1