Boaty McBoatface lives!

Aspman

they should call all the ROVs the stupid names..

Usain Boat

Boatimous Prime

Bloody hell it's cold here.

• Like 1

Sadly Sir DA has sold his own reputation down the river by becoming the mouthpiece of Global Warming Alarmism. At least Bellamy and Ball still have their honour, even if they are unemployable!

Think I might rename the car Cary McCarface!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Mine's got a few scratches. I might call him (it is a him) Cary McScarface and me and him can take over the local drug cartel.

• Like 1

Mine's got a few scratches. I might call him (it is a him) Cary McScarface and me and him can take over the local drug cartel.

Say hello to my leetle friend

scarface_say_hello_to_my_little_friend.j

• Like 2

Sadly Sir DA has sold his own reputation down the river by becoming the mouthpiece of Global Warming Alarmism. At least Bellamy and Ball still have their honour, even if they are unemployable!

I mentioned Bellamy onnanother forum yesterday. The response was that he's just a botanist, knows nothing about climate science and is not entitled toma serious opinion. Presumably Al Gore has now withdrawn all his comments on global warming and donated his ill-gotten $millions to charity.

What is Attenborough's speciality?

• Like 1

I'd have liked to have seen the ship named after Ranulph Fiennes tbh, David Attenborough has done some seriously good programmes in some of the most inhospitable parts of the world but let's face it, he had an easy ride out there whilst Ran walked it single handed without any support. What a guy!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm ok with the real name. Whatever his personal opinions there are probably a lot of scientists out there that were first inspired by his tv programs.

I have to say I was disappointed. The boat owners have chosen a perfectly respectable name (David Attenborough) but they not only let the Great British Public waste their time voting on their favourite name, but used the great man's name to keep people quiet and diffuse the situation. Calling an unmanned sub-thing is not good enough, it's not a boat!!!! Its a lump of metal that goes up and down on a string. We all know the real boat should be called Boaty McBoatface, it even looks like a Boaty McBoatface.

Boooo! Bah Humbug!

• Like 2