Do i need pd150 head bolts?

Perfect thank you very much. I have a Haynes manual so that will make more sense when it comes to the sequence.

Cheers

JRJG

Sequence is not required when changing one bolt at a time,start where you want :)

Sequence is only for when the head is being removed,so the pressure is released equally over the head so it doesn't risk distortion

• Like 2

Sequence is not required when changing one bolt at a time,start where you want :)

Sequence is only for when the head is being removed,so the pressure is released equally over the head so it doesn't risk distortion

Ah okay - that makes things easier, start at a corner and go clockwise then! Thank you very much for clarifying.

JRJG

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, Joshyoung said:

I’ve got a polo pd130 but just got the pd150 turbo, I already have a fmic and hardpipes, will I need pd150 head bolts as well or am I able to keep the ones already on? 

You should change the bolts to prevent problems with the increased boost from the new turbo. Why wouldn't you, it's an easy job.