Which seats will fit straight bolt fabia vrs mk1

i've found,  you do sit higher up with the seat ibiza seats though.

That is a useful comment - I cannot sit quite as low in my mk2 vrs seats as my old ones; does not bother me though as i'm not 21 anymore and tend to sit like a normal person these days!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you fit Polo 9N rear seats into a Fabia mk1, make sure you also fit the seatbelt buckles from the Polo 9N. This lets them sit properly in the cut out areas on the bench.

The 9N front seats also sit slightly higher than fabia seats.

Edited by Bogwoppit
  • Like 2

If you fit Polo 9N rear seats into a Fabia mk1, make sure you also fit the seatbelt buckles from the Polo 9N. This lets them sit properly in the cut out areas on the bench.

The 9N front seats also sit slightly higher than fabia seats.

yep they're not aligned http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/293345-my-old-fella/?p=3643082

Polo 9n GT seats http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/293345-my-old-fella/?p=3644728

Can I ask, is there anywhere that sells a lowered seat rail for the standard Fabia VRS (MK1) seats at all?

Finding the seating position to be very high.

Really? I'm 6ft 3ins and with the seat adjusted to its lowest position there is bags of headroom. Or is it back of the knee support?

Really? I'm 6ft 3ins and with the seat adjusted to its lowest position there is bags of headroom. Or is it back of the knee support?

I'm 6ft 1 and I feel as though I'm sat very high up in the Fabia. Definitely could do with a lowered rail of some kind. Might see if I can find somewhere who could fabricate one.

• 6 months later...