We buy any car

seboni121

My niece got an offer online for her Ford Mondeo but on inspection they knocked off £1500 for a couple weeks f tiny small stone chips and 4 tyres with only about 4mm of tread on them... She sold it to Evans Halshaw for £300 more than the original WBAC offer

Edited by labman1001

Lol they offered £4,700 for a 62 plate monte in black with 40k miles 1.6 tdi engine in mint condition , after initially offering £5,500 for it online, so it was f*#@ 0££ and walked away

What did they knock 800quid off for???

Typo

Edited by mac11irl

Facebook seems to be the place to sell at the moment. 

WBAC made a risible offer on my daughter's old Polo, After a month of being there, there was no real interest on Ebay (got a couple of offers but way off what she wanted). She put it on FB and it went in 3 days for the asking price.

I guess it goes to show you never really know with cars. My son's car sold on Ebay within a week, for the full asking price too.

My 2 cents worth of advice; get a junk email address, PAYG sim card and advertise the car in as many places as you possibly can. 

They offered me £50 for my Scenic. They did point out they would waive the £49.99 admin fee. They can be generous like that.

They offered £300 for my Octy1 which I sold within a day on eBay for £900. It went that quick and had so many calls I knew I had obviously under priced it.

• Like 1

WBAC are great for getting rid of lemons fast, especially lemons with intermittent faults.

Are 2nd hand Citroens that popular at auction???

• Like 1

WBAC are great for getting rid of lemons fast, especially lemons with intermittent faults.

Pal of mine got rid of his honda accord this way....it had a starting fault & dash lit up like a christmas tree so he stopped round the corner,cleared all the faults & drove to the outlet,left it running & bloke walked round it,reved it up then said fine,park it up & i will do the paperwork,he got a good price too,i think he was lucky that the bloke inspecting it wasnt bothered though.  :D

• Like 1