66 Plates Arriving

Picked up my new car today, very happy with it.

Skoda Octavia TDi CR vRS Estate Manual Race Blue

Options:

Black roof rails
Heated windscreen
Sunset glass
Temporary space saver spare wheel
vRS leather (contains some artificial leather)
Black design package
Wireless phone charging with Bluetooth+ and Wi-Fi
Electrically adjustable, heated and foldable door mirrors with auto dimming, Boarding-Spots and memory function
Front and rear heated seats
Electrically adjustable front seat
Heated washer nozzles, front

We also puchased a black bumper guard from rearguard.co.uk (http://www.rearguards.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=RBP721&sid=h0f50tk00x6puq1y657xqkn8u427uub8)

and the safety plus pack from travall (https://www.travall.co.uk/skoda-octavia-estate-2013--safety-plus-pack-tdg1404-tdg1404d-tbm1105), both of which i can highly recommend.

Apologies for the poor quality photos, taken with my phone as I didnt have my camera on me.

post-144894-0-01749400-1472743689_thumb.jpg

post-144894-0-55645200-1472743689_thumb.jpg

post-144894-0-97414200-1472743689_thumb.jpg

post-144894-0-47849900-1472743690_thumb.jpg

post-144894-0-39114800-1472743691_thumb.jpg

post-144894-0-85096000-1472743691_thumb.jpg

post-144894-0-07638400-1472743754_thumb.jpg

post-144894-0-40618100-1472743754_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Picked my 66 plate red vrs 4x4 tdi up at lunchtime and is now sitting on the drive basking in the sunshine. Dealer was saying the amount of new cars leaving the showroom today is down compared to previous years. He also said he has sold roughly the same amount if octavia vrs 4x4's as normal 2wd ones.

This post is useless without pictures  :D

I would have had a September 1st, 66 plate if Skoda had got there finger out and built my 230 as promised

Might be a 17 plate the way things are going.................

I have had my 2nd video email from Lookers in Salford, my Race Blue VRS Tdi estate is now built & awaiting shipping, dealer reckons 2 weeks before I can take it.

& in more good news ....

I am a Man Utd fan so that will please Gold finger LoL.

I am a Man Utd fan so that will please Gold finger LoL.

:moon:   :finger:            :giggle:   I'm a Wanderer.

At least you have the right bloke for the Job now, Jose.   He should have been straight in when Ferggie left 

All the Best

AG

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

Here she is.

Better than expected - the dealer told me it had the black pack when infact it has the black pack plus - so the usual grille and mirrors, but also 19" extremes, colour maxi-dot and sunset glass.

post-107088-0-63030100-1472767769_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dalelfc89
  • Like 3

Mines arrived yesterday as well and I am  very happy with it.

Trying to spot all the differences from my previous 2014 model is fun.

First surprise this morning was when the car spoke to me to tell me there was heavy traffic on one of the roads on my way in to work.

All the infotainment system seem slicker as well as the sat nav. Seems to have something similar to google maps now with the red line highlighting heavy traffic.

Amunsden Stereo sound better with a stronger bass! DAB Radio picked up a lot of the station graphics by default.

Maybe this is all something to do with the MIB1 - MIB2 thing?

The green illuminated switches are now white which I quite like and the door panel window switches look like they have new fonts/graphics?

On the downside yes the CD/MP3 slot has gone and the drawer under front passenger seat where I kept the service book has gone too.

Will try and get some pics up over the weekend.

Edited by kewe
  • Like 1

Mines arrived yesterday as well and I am  very happy with it.

Trying to spot all the differences from my previous 2014 model is fun.

First surprise this morning was when the car spoke to me to tell me there was heavy traffic on one of the roads on my way in to work.

All the infotainment system seem slicker as well as the sat nav. Seems to have something similar to google maps now with the red line highlighting heavy traffic.

Amunsden Stereo sound better with a stronger bass! DAB Radio picked up a lot of the station graphics by default.

Maybe this is all something to do with the MIB1 - MIB2 thing?

The green illuminated switches are now white which I quite like and the door panel window switches look like they have new fonts/graphics?

On the downside yes the CD/MP3 slot has gone and the drawer under front passenger seat where I kept the service book has gone too.

Will try and get some pics up over the weekend.

Agree with all of your points here. I was coming from a 63 VRS and it just seems so much better all round.

The new screen is great and like you say the speakers seem better too. All round it just seems more refined.

I was expecting to have just bought the same car again and possibly be *slightly* underwhelmed but that isn't the case at all. 

• Like 2

Mines being built WK 36 ( Status 20 ) w/c Monday 5th September

I ordered mine 24 April it's built and in Germany I think but 5 month later still not got my 230

So I've been told ( about a five week wait now )

Ordered mine 19th June told to expect it mid November so that will be a 5 month wait for me.....flippin joke!

Same story here despite being told my build week had moved to September I have now heard it's end of October. 

Ordered mine in May arrived in the UK around 10th of August and was collected on the 1st at 11:30am

Was told I was only the 2nd 66plate skoda to hit the road in my area...

Octavia VRS TDI

Black Pack

Canton Upgrade

It has also surprisingly come with cornering bi xenon and rain sensor etc... the option in the book only comes with the L&K as standard apparently!

Yet to figure out posting pics but trust me in white with the black pack sets it off nicely.

Edited by DamianR
  • Like 2

After a long wait my VRS 230 arrived yesterday, ordered at the start of May delivered 2nd September, worth the wait???? Yes I think so, the car is absolutely awesome, collected from Simpsons Skoda in Preston and driven home to the Midlands, great drive, handles well, but a very thirsty beasty

• Like 2

After a long wait my VRS 230 arrived yesterday, ordered at the start of May delivered 2nd September, worth the wait???? Yes I think so, the car is absolutely awesome, collected from Simpsons Skoda in Preston and driven home to the Midlands, great drive, handles well, but a very thirsty beasty

Sounds very much like Mrs G     :bandit:  

• Like 2