Octavia VRS Estate

Hello,

Only just recently changes jobs which means new company car and I've  thinking of getting a white Octavia VRS Diesel Estate including the "Black Pack" option with the bigger wheels and so on.

I was wondering if there's any other options people would recommend to get for the car ?

Cheers

Paul

I've had my octavia vrs estate for 10 days now and love it.

White 220 tsi petrol

Pam roof

Leather

Heated seats, screen and washer jets

Keyless entry

Push start

Big nav

Canton sound system

Variable boot floor

Space wheel

Electric boot

Black pack

• Like 1

From what I've heard of the auto boot, it's more of a pain in the arse waiting for it to close than to just pull the tab.

Get heated seats! 

Did you just get the front two seats heated or front and back 

Thanks lads :)

anyone got the auto boot

Yes I've got the electric (or power) boot. It's a nice feature.

But struts have been replaced already (car is just a year old).

Also I've nearly had one accident with it, don't open inside a low ceiling car park :doh: something that wouldn't happen in.a normal boot.

• Like 1

White 220 tsi petrol

Pam roof

Leather

Keyless entry

Push start

Big nav

Canton sound system

Variable boot floor

Space wheel

Electric boot

Black pack

I bet the Black Pack looks cool with the car being white, Is the Canton sound system good ?

I bet the Black Pack looks cool with the car being white, Is the Canton sound system good ?

I've pretty much the same spec as Ant, I've been told he took a shine to mine at National.

The black pack on the white I personally think is worth it. IMHO for my needs the canton system is very good. But there is mixed reviews on here about it.

• Like 1

Yes I've got the electric (or power) boot. It's a nice feature.

But struts have been replaced already (car is just a year old).

Also I've nearly had one accident with it, don't open inside a low ceiling car park :doh: something that wouldn't happen in.a normal boot.

Next time put a cat on the trunk door to mellow the contact between the ceiling and the trunk.

yes it does, I want want to do the roof black aswell. the canton is a good system all I want is alittle bit more bass but nothing stupid. 

I've pretty much the same spec as Ant, I've been told he took a shine to mine at National.

The black pack on the white I personally think is worth it. IMHO for my needs the canton system is very good. But there is mixed reviews on here about it.

erm that maybe true... But I did want a white one well moon white but there rare as rocking horse ****

White 220 tsi petrol

Pam roof

Leather

Keyless entry

Push start

Big nav

Canton sound system

Variable boot floor

Space wheel

Electric boot

Black pack

Those options are compatible with your signature block ...." Champagne lifestyle"???????????? not sure if Skoda dealers accept lemonade in payment....

Very nice spec.

image_zpsvmooryke.png

That's mine, heated leather, black pack, power tailgate and sat nav oh and a phone holder

Bought my own spare wheel off eBay, slapped a part worn on and got a second hand jack etc saved a few quid

Edited by JaminWales
  • Like 1

yes it does, I want want to do the roof black aswell. the canton is a good system all I want is alittle bit more bass but nothing stupid. erm that maybe true... But I did want a white one well moon white but there rare as rocking horse ****

If you do get the roof done, let me know, as interested in getting mine done.

I also wanted the moon white, but couldn't get one in the time limit I had.

Have and recommend:

Variable boot floor is great if you use the boot a lot like I do, it also allows you to have a selection of snacks under the false floor! (Nabbed some banana boxes from Sainsburys to stop everything rolling around).

Have and don't recommend:

Canton upgrade... can't tell the difference.

Don't have... should have:

Auto folding wing mirrors.