1.4 tsi Mileage

I was wondering what mileage I could expect out of my 1.4tsi, and whose got the 1.4 tsi with the highest mileage on it,

Mine has done 6000 whats yours Done!

1.2 which is a very similar engine, I've done 50,000 miles in 6 months

I was wondering what mileage I could expect out of my 1.4tsi, and whose got the 1.4 tsi with the highest mileage on it,

Mine has done 6000 whats yours Done!

You need to get out more.

Expect he means 50000 kms, so approx 30000 miles, still a lot though.

With a regular oil change and service, no reason why they cant do 200000 miles.

The DSG will probably give up before the engine...lol

Mine's late October 2014, now done only about 9600 miles, goes in for second annual service in a week or so.

Feels like new - actually it feels better than new.

Averaging 38 mpg nearly all just local pottering around in town.

Long journeys would be easily into mid to upper 40's mpg.

Expect he means 50000 kms, so approx 30000 miles, still a lot though.

With a regular oil change and service, no reason why they cant do 200000 miles.

The DSG will probably give up before the engine...lol

Nope, 82414km.

I travel a lot and drive different cars around Europe, this year I've gone over 160,000km across 7 different cars. 

As for the state of the engine, according to Skoda, it's doing fine. It's on long life servicing and had a full service at 60,000km with an oil change due in another 3000km.

It's worth noting that most of this motorway milage with only maybe 12,000 miles of it being city.

Nope, 82414km.

I travel a lot and drive different cars around Europe, this year I've gone over 160,000km across 7 different cars. 

As for the state of the engine, according to Skoda, it's doing fine. It's on long life servicing and had a full service at 60,000km with an oil change due in another 3000km.

It's worth noting that most of this motorway milage with only maybe 12,000 miles of it being city.

My MY16 is just coming up to its first anniversary, now on 4500 miles, fuel consumption over the last 1500 miles is 44 MPG  according to the computer - which is pretty close to actual when I calculate fill up to fill up. I'm currently running over 400 miles per tank, mostly on shortish runs. I do use stop-start (which a lot of people appear to dislike) and I recon on that being worth around 2 MPG on commuter running.

Warrior193

My MY16 is just coming up to its first anniversary, now on 4500 miles, fuel consumption over the last 1500 miles is 44 MPG  according to the computer - which is pretty close to actual when I calculate fill up to fill up. I'm currently running over 400 miles per tank, mostly on shortish runs. I do use stop-start (which a lot of people appear to dislike) and I recon on that being worth around 2 MPG on commuter running.

Warrior193

That pretty much describes mine too.