No heated wing mirrors?!

Hi all

Can anyone confirm or deny...I've lost my manual else I'd look myself...should a 2014 vrs diesel have heated wing mirrors that, I assume, activate when the rear screen heating is on??

Because if it does, mine's bust! Or a fuse is gone!

Thanks

Alex

Not sure if available on Apple, but there is a Skoda app available on Google Play that you download to your phone and gives access to manuals, nearest dealership and there is a quick access section for bulbs and basic maintenance.

The heated wing mirrors are activated by the mirror adjusting knob on the door, needs turning to the symbol at the 10 o clock position

Or 12 o'clock if you're in the group of paupers and vagabonds whom do not have electricy-turny-in mirrors   :envy:

• Like 1

Not sure if available on Apple, but there is a Skoda app available on Google Play that you download to your phone and gives access to manuals, nearest dealership and there is a quick access section for bulbs and basic maintenance.

That sounds handy, will take a look at that :)

It is also available on Apple, I have it on my iPhone.

The app didn't have the Mk3 (5E if you prefer) Octavia on it when I installed it earlier this year. Has that been fixed now?

I downloaded the Apple version in July and it included the O3.

Edited by PetrolDave

I couldn't get the manuals bit of the app to work at all (on my iPhone 6+ with iOS 10).  The latest version gets lots of terrible reviews for crashing a lot on iOS 10, so hopefully they're working on it...

Strange? - I'm running iOS10.1 beta on my iPhone6+ (128GB) and the app is rock solid stable.

Strange? - I'm running iOS10.1 beta on my iPhone6+ (128GB) and the app is rock solid stable.

Thanks for the nudge/tip.  I had given up after it failed several times after I first installed the app... (I can't remember the exact error, but the summary was "computer says no".)

But I retried it again just now and it instantly recognised my VIN, gave me the correct manufacturing and first reg dates and offered to download the manual and quick tips for me.  Oh, and it offered to send me a push notification if Skoda ever recall the car.  Now it's worked, I can also see service history ('Digital Service Plan')  - good stuff! :)