2015 Audi A3 interior fitted

• 2 months later...

I'm desperate to find some and do the same, my elegance is killing my back. Does anyone have a guide to removing and replacing the seat? 

Are you not worried about the safety when changing the seats over? If the airbag randomly goes off, or does not in an accident..? 

The wife is sort of making sense. 

On 26/10/2018 at 21:40, Oharse said:

I'm desperate to find some and do the same, my elegance is killing my back. Does anyone have a guide to removing and replacing the seat? 

Are you not worried about the safety when changing the seats over? If the airbag randomly goes off, or does not in an accident..? 

The wife is sort of making sense. 

Oh yeah, I had 3-1/2 in an Elegance & I feel for you, my biggest problem was the lack of adjustment in the lumbar support, the hoppy rear suspension setup didn't help matters either.

I now have the heated electric seats in my vRS245 & the lumbar support has the very finest of adjustment. My first trip in the new car took 6-1/4 hours & I felt great when I got out, tired yes but aching NO

• 1 year later...
On 31/07/2018 at 23:55, Alguitar said:

I’ve just done exactly this as well. Agreed with all your weighing up so just did it. Managed to find the same seats and I’m well chuffed - thanks very much for posting :-)

Mine came with the connectors for the fronts so fitted straight in - only down side is passenger air bag was removed and now proving tricky to source. I’d recommend finding a set with both airbags, you live and learn...

Great seats, amazing difference. I had elegance spec half leather seats, was getting back pain, could never get in the right position and the roll round corners was pretty bad. 

I was worried I was going to have to change it as back pain so bad, now it’s pretty much the perfect car. 

64 Oct Est 2.0d Elegance

Hi, I’m now selling these seats again on Ebay as I’ve sold the octy. I didn’t replace the airbag in the end; I just left the original passenger seat in.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=333602726358&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2016 at 10:02, Pitbull@Octavia said:

I will post them up when I get home tonight.

Hi @Pitbull@Octavia, i joined the forum just to ask if you still have the wiring diagram? if you do, can you post it please? bought a nice set from a 66 plate a3 and they come with the connectors too but i didn't took mine out yet. would be much appreciated! tia

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/06/2020 at 16:38, sisu222009 said:

Hi @Pitbull@Octavia, i joined the forum just to ask if you still have the wiring diagram? if you do, can you post it please? bought a nice set from a 66 plate a3 and they come with the connectors too but i didn't took mine out yet. would be much appreciated! tia

Hey @sisu222009 I just ordered A3 seats for my Scoda Octavia 2016 (pre facelift).

In the previous page, last post guy said:

"Mine came with the connectors for the fronts so fitted straight in - only down side is passenger air bag was removed and now proving tricky to source. I’d recommend finding a set with both airbags, you live and learn... "

So I am hoping that everything will go smooth and no rewiring is needed, just pop in 3 connectors and that should be it.

I took just regular seats, no heating or other options, so should be as plain as current ones are:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A3-8V-2013-2017-3-Door-Full-Set-S-Line-Seats-Front-Rear-Half-Leather/283690301369?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

On 23/06/2020 at 08:26, Lazo said:

Hey @sisu222009 I just ordered A3 seats for my Scoda Octavia 2016 (pre facelift).

In the previous page, last post guy said:

"Mine came with the connectors for the fronts so fitted straight in - only down side is passenger air bag was removed and now proving tricky to source. I’d recommend finding a set with both airbags, you live and learn... "

So I am hoping that everything will go smooth and no rewiring is needed, just pop in 3 connectors and that should be it.

I took just regular seats, no heating or other options, so should be as plain as current ones are:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A3-8V-2013-2017-3-Door-Full-Set-S-Line-Seats-Front-Rear-Half-Leather/283690301369?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I fitted mine already, I had to take the wiring looms for the seatbelts from the octavia and put then on the audi seats (just plug&play) as plugs going into the floor were a bit different. The rear ones are a bit shorter than octavia’s and I lost the seat folding pulls from the boot as the audi ones don’t have the mechanism. other than that everything went spot on. 

40A26804-3684-48CD-A465-C05F93916D40.jpeg

8C0EF209-AC76-43CE-9305-ED7999F405B1.jpeg

E061B87B-AB26-449B-BC31-0CAB1F9BD995.jpeg

• Love it! 1

@sisu222009 Thanks for the answer, those are some great news! Mine will arrive on the weekend and then I will try to fit them.

Just have one question regarding "seat folding pulls from the boot", seats can still fold right, just you have to do it manually one by one side from the rear ?

Also how satisfied are you with new seats when compared to old ones?

58 minutes ago, Lazo said:

@sisu222009 Thanks for the answer, those are some great news! Mine will arrive on the weekend and then I will try to fit them.

Just have one question regarding "seat folding pulls from the boot", seats can still fold right, just you have to do it manually one by one side from the rear ?

Also how satisfied are you with new seats when compared to old ones?

Yes they’ll fold right using the pulls on the seats. To me they feel great, very comfortable compared to old ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

I’ve just done this yesterday with a set of half leather seats out of a 3dr A3. All went smoothly and I only had to swap over the small wiring loom from the Skoda seats to the Audi seats for the seat belt indication. 
they are also heated so that’s my next project to look into getting them working. 

Just need to give them a good clean. 

My wife thinks they make the car go faster 😳😂 

FC1124E6-4637-4181-B9E2-AB04C2CCD0E7.jpeg.5e06fb6f5181c3a72f55c6c2b6ed093c.jpegE3DDBE8C-6974-447F-AB10-2E2C24555B5A.jpeg.5da6e763096595f47e9408a970e904e6.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hpe it's ok to revive this topic. I recently bought an Octavia Scout 2016 (pre- 2017 facelift). I'm 65, have back/health issues and of course am suffereing with that sagging feeling low down on the right. I want to persevere with the car as liek it so much in all other respects. I've been reading this and other threads but struggling to find exactly which A3 or Golf model seats would fit the front. I do have heated seats so need to retain that. Searching Ebay has been fruitless as so many models/years etc. Any more pointers much appreciated. Have attached pics to avoid any confusion on which model I have. Thanks in advance.

2058278797_carpic.JPG.3d77ae4c1bd0674399b4d045949d23d0.JPG1718592455_frontseats.JPG.533de62c0d033a4bad56eaa9e27e1c7a.JPG

• 7 months later...

I know it’s an old thread, but have just bought a set of A3 seats, the same as in the more recent photos.

It’s going to be great to have more than half my legs supported on the seat base, with the extra bit at the front.

Got the seats this morning, and turns out they are heated.

I’ve put the front seats in and got them wired up (no heating yet) and for the taller driver they are much nicer.

Going to put the rear ones in then work out how to best get seat heaters working.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2020 at 10:48, Pitcaig said:

Hi 

I’ve just done this yesterday with a set of half leather seats out of a 3dr A3. All went smoothly and I only had to swap over the small wiring loom from the Skoda seats to the Audi seats for the seat belt indication. 
they are also heated so that’s my next project to look into getting them working. 

Just need to give them a good clean. 

My wife thinks they make the car go faster 😳😂 

FC1124E6-4637-4181-B9E2-AB04C2CCD0E7.jpeg.5e06fb6f5181c3a72f55c6c2b6ed093c.jpegE3DDBE8C-6974-447F-AB10-2E2C24555B5A.jpeg.5da6e763096595f47e9408a970e904e6.jpeg

Hi there, can you go into a bit more detail on how you got the audi seats wiring to work in the octavia?

Did you manage to get the heated seats working?

20 hours ago, RSOCT said:

Hi there, can you go into a bit more detail on how you got the audi seats wiring to work in the octavia?

Did you manage to get the heated seats working?

Hi

I didn’t bother with the heated seats as I would have needed to change the BCM for a high one and I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle and the cost for the new bcm, programming it and the new heater control panel. 

For the seat airbag wiring if you unplug your seat from where it goes through the carpet then remove the seat. Once removed follow the wire to the base of the seat and you will find another plug. Remove this short length and transfer it to the Audi seats then you’ll be good to go. 

cheers