2015 Audi A3 interior fitted

Yeah they do seem a bargain, they must not be in much demand but for the base spec octavias they are a massive upgrade. It wasnt a one off price either as there are other sets for sale on ebay at around £100 asking price.

The ones with the cloth centres but with leather bolsters are going for around £400. I didnt want the half leather as for me historically the bolsters get worn pretty quickly.

Expect prices to go up due to demand :devil:

For £80 I'll come to Britain all the way from Slovenia to pick them up! :devil:

Was just checking some online stores for used car parts. Couldn't find those under 600 €.

Edited by milanj

• 3 months later...

Hello, I am about to order my set of A3 seats, yours have heated seats ? And if they do, the octavias buttons for the heating still functions  in 3 positions ? 

• 1 year later...

I’ve just done exactly this as well. Agreed with all your weighing up so just did it. Managed to find the same seats and I’m well chuffed - thanks very much for posting :-)

Mine came with the connectors for the fronts so fitted straight in - only down side is passenger air bag was removed and now proving tricky to source. I’d recommend finding a set with both airbags, you live and learn...

Great seats, amazing difference. I had elegance spec half leather seats, was getting back pain, could never get in the right position and the roll round corners was pretty bad. 

I was worried I was going to have to change it as back pain so bad, now it’s pretty much the perfect car. 

64 Oct Est 2.0d Elegance