Took seven months...but finally managed to curb one of my wheels

:dull:

In a hurry, trying to move car back after mowing lawn, next door parked outside my house again, so was in the wrong place and just managed to scrape the passenger front whilst manoeuvring.

Jeez those 19" Extremes ding up real nice...

I am sure it will repair fine, but it is $200 I could spend on something else.

they are very nice wheels and a joy to clean but I imagine you don't get many chances at restoring them as once they have been machined the raised bit will be almost flush.. take care park away from kerbs or on them like I do!

my old mk2 Blackline was 4 years old and the wheels were mint and like new, I've probably gone  and jinxed it now!!

Its mostly multi-story carparks that get me. My old car bares a number of scars where I have tried getting close enough to the ticket machine to not have to open the door.

Also the kerb on the junction outside my house. The amount of times I have clipped it in the morning is horrid. With my new car I'm taking a wide berth with every kerbed corner.