Monte Carlo Est mud flaps

Been advised to fit these but dealer is telling me that he can't supply rear ones as Skoda don't make them for it.

Presume it's a body kit thing?

Has anyone else done this on their MC Estate please and if so, where did you get them. Thanks in anticipation.

Oh dear, your dealer doesn't know what he is talking about.

The link from Paul Dazzle is spot on, those are the ones I bought for my Monte Estate. They are a genuine Skoda product. The fronts were simple to fit (can turn wheels to create space), access was a bit tight for the rear ones with the wheels still on but it was do-able.

The hey consit of 3 torx screws per flat. Already found in the wheel liner its self, fronts easy as you can move the wheels.

Rears one of the screws gives you very litte room but if you a small rachhet and socket no probs.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it's very easy to do. I fitted them on my Mk3 hatch and on my Mk2 Estate front and rear. Don't rush and you will be fine doing it yourself. If you don't have the correct tools, Halfords sell exactly what you need.

• 2 months later...

Daz1972

can you let me know which Skoda Dealer fitted your MC estate Mk3 rear mud flaps. Dealer in Bournemouth won't play  ball.

Thanks very much.

Gerry

• 9 months later...

Agree with that, my estate came without the split floor and I asked if a retrofit was possible, the sales person said sadly not as they’re different parts, a quick google and some part numbers and I asked the parts section how much they were and bought and fitted them myself.