EU referendum/Brexit discussion - Part 2

john999boy

12 minutes ago, CWARD said:

I guess you have proof they were 'models' hired to attend?

I say 'models' as 3 possibly 4 are not what I’d call models, especially the one with a dead dog slung round her neck. 

Have you got proof they aren't? See how easy that is?
Like the saying goes; 'you'd cause an argument in an empty house'.
Take a good look again and compare what you see with what the average leave campaigner outside Westminster looks like.
@Ryeman has said it above. Deception. Murdoch book of bull****ting the mindless Page 1 Para 1
As it happens there is proof. Not held by me. But yeah, they were hired for the photo op. No doubt to give a positive side after Goddard and his yellow vested 'Justice for Our Boys/ Brexit/ Whatever bandwagon are Tommeh tells us to get on' caused havoc last week.
He's banned from being inside the M25 now.

• Haha 1

Promotions people male, female or whatever need work just like anyone else.   

MP's were among those trying to do people out of work that worked in 'promotions'.

A few people on the streets paid to be seen promoting one side or another is no different from that crowd in the House of Commons that are hardly doing the job for just a few quid.

Edited by Skoffski

1 hour ago, CWARD said:

I didn’t make the claim they were models, you did so it is you that needs to prove your statement or it’s just another lie

Oh nice. Hitchen's razor. I told you; there is proof not held by me. 
Prove that there isn't proof. I could go all day.
Oh, @CWARD IF you want to go down that road. Prove to me that Turkey's joining the EU or that there's an EU army.
Good luck :finger:
Oh, and my quals have been with some arbeits blah de blah person for a while now getting recognised but ta for the thought.
One more thing. I sincerely hope there's no hard brex**** but if there is; I hope you're among the first to suffer :) 

9 minutes ago, Skoffski said:

There is a saying about Fifers and an empty hoose and it seems to fit with you.

I always did think you were a troll, George. Batting for whichever side suits you at the time.
You've never made your position clear, have you, despite being the one who actually started the discussion way back when.
You just drop in and ramble like some Rab C Nesbit on methadone. Dropping a like here and there. You lit the touch paper and stood back for a wee laugh.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, domhnall said:

Norway has already said that they don't want the UK with its allergy to freedom of movement coming in and wrecking EFTA. The Norway option involves freedom of movement and doing what you're told by  the EU (Which is what we have never had but the Brexiteers told everyone was the case).

Norway seems to pretty much do what it wants in regard to borders, taxation etc so is an attractive model as far as I can see.  I wish we had their economy and environmental position, the envy of the world I would have thought, bit dark in the winters as I recall from me working in Stavanger in December.  

2 minutes ago, moley said:

Looks like Putin has told Corbyn not to take part in an discussions. 

Putin certainly wouldn’t want everyone to get out and vote.

Putin would approve 50%+1 being sufficient for total implosion.

Putin must think Christmas goes on permanently in Russia.

• Haha 1

@Lee01  Quite funny you should do the name calling and mention Rab C & your Govan connection.

I have wondered if your delirious rants were due to Buckfast and eckies. Have fun with things and doing your trolling from Central Europe. 

As to my position. 

As i have told you, i go with the flow, not that bothered one way or another but interested on what is going on as there is nothing you can do to control what politicians and non elected people are doing.

One person one vote counts for nothing if the majority vote gets ignored anyway or others voting in another country or region vote in a different way and you have a government sitting that was not voted for and has no interest in the country you live or work in other than keeping a grip on it's purse strings.

Edited by Skoffski

8 hours ago, Lee01 said:

Oh nice. Hitchen's razor. I told you; there is proof not held by me. 
Prove that there isn't proof. I could go all day.
Oh, @CWARD IF you want to go down that road. Prove to me that Turkey's joining the EU or that there's an EU army.
Good luck :finger:
Oh, and my quals have been with some arbeits blah de blah person for a while now getting recognised but ta for the thought.
One more thing. I sincerely hope there's no hard brex**** but if there is; I hope you're among the first to suffer :) 

I have already given you the relevant information on the E.U. Army with various quotes from French and German ministers but you refuse to acknowledge they said as such. The Lisbon Treaty I also linked provides the information on the role and who can decide on its use and where. Again you refuse to believe it. 

Turkey has been a candidate member since 1999. A link from the E.U. for you not to believe 

http://ec.europa.eu/environment/enlarg/candidates.htm

As per the Hitchens Razor, prove your statement over the alledged models otherwise it s just another of your lies. 

The only thing I’m suffering with over Brexit is having to reply to your dumb statements. 

10 hours ago, Ryeman said:

I posted earlier re the lower average wage...

Poland $1,138

Turkey $473

UK is $3,396

Germany $4,323

so its a case of "no **** Sherlock"..much cheaper wages, always has been...Why do you think VAG bought Seat & Skoda?...

Spain $2,692

Czech Republic $1,387

Slovakia $1,250

Nice cheap wages, thus less production costs on all items....quite a few of VAG best sellers were built in the above three countries..

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/416033-eu-referendumbrexit-discussion-part-2/?do=findComment&comment=5175308

Or how about the list of European countries by Gross average monthly wage in $?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Filtering out some of the EU flagged ones under $1,500:-

Bulgaria $660

Lithuania $1,060

Romania $1,140

Latvia $1,179

Greece $1,226

Hungary $1,233

Croatia $1,371

Portugal $1,390

For comparison

USA is $4,194

& there are masses of Counties which are in Europe but not EU states as way too poor.

& for Lee...Turkey has never been trying to get EU membership ….

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Turkey_to_the_European_Union

& mases of EU products are made there as its mainland Europe & the long close ties..& nice cheap wages...masses of VAG parts made there..including alloy wheels...

Edited by fabdavrav
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Ryeman said:

More work to undermine NATO -

Putin warns West on Balkans as Serbia prepares lavish welcome http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46892363

Ths isn’t really new news as we had discussed the fact that Russia was pooring money and resources into the Balkans and we discussed this in Sept 2017 on this thread. Despite the E.U. trying to court these countries they still have a closer relationship to Russia. 

Turkey has also developed closer relationships with Russia due to Syria. The E.U. has done sweet FA other than Germany stopping the supply of tanks to Turkey because see they’ve been used no them to the Kurds in Syria. Meanwhile Trump has threatened sanctions against Turkey if they attack the Kurds. The E.U. is probably being soft on Turkey as they’re currently bribing them with a few €bn to stop Syrian migrants coming into the E.U. If they upset Turkey they could open up the flood gates again letting the migrants flow through again creating more tensions between members as well as end Merkal and Macron. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ryeman said:

Eastern European low wages is a given but making life for UK industry more difficult takes quite a bit of diligent work.

You mean like JLR moving production to Slovakia with the help of E.U. development grants?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, CWARD said:

Ths isn’t really new news as we had discussed the fact that Russia was pooring money and resources into the Balkans and we discussed this in Sept 2017 on this thread. Despite the E.U. trying to court these countries they still have a closer relationship to Russia. 

Turkey has also developed closer relationships with Russia due to Syria. The E.U. has done sweet FA other than Germany stopping the supply of tanks to Turkey because see they’ve been used no them to the Kurds in Syria. Meanwhile Trump has threatened sanctions against Turkey if they attack the Kurds. The E.U. is probably being soft on Turkey as they’re currently bribing them with a few €bn to stop Syrian migrants coming into the E.U. If they upset Turkey they could open up the flood gates again letting the migrants flow through again creating more tensions between members as well as end Merkal and Macron. 

If it’s not news I’d be complaining to the beeb that your taxes are being wasted.

• Haha 1