East Midlands Meet - Wednesday 16th November 2016 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for map and a menu...... http://www.hungryhor...locations/snipe and we get 10% discount, so don't forget to ask

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Wednesday 16th November 2016

Time: 7:30pm

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

Brimma - Mk2 diesel Fabia 'vRS'

Edited by Brimma

I'm grabbing again on overtime nights so can't get this month...... Is there going to be a special crimbo meet in December..... If so can someone pass the details to me as I should be good to attend the December meet.

I'm grabbing again on overtime nights so can't get this month...... Is there going to be a special crimbo meet in December..... If so can someone pass the details to me as I should be good to attend the December meet.

The plan is to have the December meet on the second Wednesday, as the normal night is too close to Christmas, when people are likely to have things on

• Like 1

I should be good for the 2nd Wednesday in December. I'll come straight from work. Can you let me know at some point if there is a special menu Bry?

There is, will scan and post it on the December meet page

• Like 1

I should just read the topic, not just the first post...

Hi,

I'll see if I can make this - I'm guessing it's actually Wednesday 16th November though?

Cheers,
Steve