Has anyone ordered one

skoda1982

On 3/4/2017 at 12:23, andyvee said:

Leaks due to poor seals being the main one

Thanks for the answer. I read about your problems with the pano roof. I did not get if they managed to fix it or you still have leaks.

I think I'll leave my order with the pano roof. The Kodiaq at the dealers had a sunroof and it looks stunning. I'll have 4 years of warranty if I'll get one leaky roof.

• Like 1

Anyone know if it's possible to add items to your order once you've got s build date.  I'm not for about another month.

really wish ild added the chrome roof bars 

Well this is Build Week 10!

I hope someone is spraying paint on a body shell with my name on it and starting to put a few other bits and pieces together :)

4 hours ago, BoxerBoy said:

Well this is Build Week 10!

I hope someone is spraying paint on a body shell with my name on it and starting to put a few other bits and pieces together :)

BoxerBoy

Mine too...I hope - I'll keep you posted if and when I get an update from my dealer.

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 14:10, Mr Grump said:

I have just been told build week 15 :biggrin:

Ditto week 15 and with mid-May delivery.

What delivery date did your dealer give you @Mr Grump ?

Incidentally I have the order number but it still says awaiting a build date on the track my Skoda site!

There seems to be some very highly spec'd Editions coming across!

I ordered my SE L with spare wheel, towbar and foot pedal.

Would have gone for heated screen as I love it on my current Superb but had to draw the line as costs mounting on company car purchase!

I tow hence the spare wheel and towbar and if it's keyless entry why not have keyless entry to the boot as well?

Edited by GrahamTerry
Added text

ordered one for wife this week

150bhp TDI - 2wd - DSG - 7 Seater - Quartz Grey - Style 

Just added on the retractible tow bar, full leather and park assist. 

Been told to expect it in June - haven't gotten the build week yet. 

The only decision really to make was 2wd or 4wd - she has been driving a 4x4 Octavia Combi for the last couple of year and the 4x4 has been nothing more than a waste of fuel. 

really looking forward to getting this now .. will compliment my 2011 Superb Combi on the drive - the superb is just approaching 300,000km on the clock 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrahamTerry said:

Ditto week 15 and with mid-May delivery.

What delivery date did your dealer give you @Mr Grump ?

Incidentally I have the order number but it still says awaiting a build date on the track my Skoda site!

Was told that that week would be a firm mid May. But as my build week is a code 10, we all know Skoda do change their minds anytime until it becomes a code 20 .... even then its not set in stone it appears !

Track my skoda ? please could you enlighten me (link)

On 06/03/2017 at 06:46, florino said:

Thanks for the answer. I read about your problems with the pano roof. I did not get if they managed to fix it or you still have leaks.

I think I'll leave my order with the pano roof. The Kodiaq at the dealers had a sunroof and it looks stunning. I'll have 4 years of warranty if I'll get one leaky roof.

Seems to be leaking again, but not my problem soon :)

20 minutes ago, Mr Grump said:

Was told that that week would be a firm mid May. But as my build week is a code 10, we all know Skoda do change their minds anytime until it becomes a code 20 .... even then its not set in stone it appears !

Track my skoda ? please could you enlighten me (link)

http://www.trackmyskoda.co.uk/

I received an eMail from dealer today telling me that my car was built last week (10) as planned and will be in transit to dealer soon.

He reminded me that 6 April is launch date so I told him I'll pencil that day in my diary (to expect handover) :)

Sounds promising.

Mine also confirmed as built last week (week 10) and is on its way to the port.

It should arrive here before the Scout goes back at the beginning of May. 

Whoop whoop.

Just checked with dealer as to why my order isn't showing on tracker and she sent me the internal sheet showing it has come forward to build week 12!!!

Mid-end April delivery potentially

I had confirmation today that mine is built (week 10) and in transit. He also said they are currently asking head-office if they can Tax them and release them before the 6th. I think this is unlikely but I imagine the number of cars being handed to drivers on the 6th is going to make it very tricky for them!

Just got a call from skoda UK my order is confirmed build date of next week, that's moved forward by another week now from when I was last updated by my dealer.

may have it mid to late April