Bulb type

Hi. I have just bought a 2013 octavia estate 4x4 and want to change the dipped beam and the bulb with the sidelight and drl combined. Can anyone tell me the bulb type of these and i have searched the internet but get different results.

Thanks

Hi. I have just bought a 2013 octavia estate 4x4 and want to change the dipped beam and the bulb with the sidelight and drl combined.

BTW it's not sidelight & DRL, it's main beam & DRL that the H15 bulb is used for.

H15 mate. H7 for the other bulb.

And as you will find:

Wide range of prices, lots of brands, colour temps., long life, regular, upgrade etc for the common H7 bulb

Very little choice in H15 - Two Osrams, a Konik and Chinese bulbs on ebay.

One of the Osram's is 'standard' the other is claiming a very slight upgrade, had never heard of the Konik brand before, good or bad? be good if someone would do an upgrade bulb for this one.

Edited by Octy0GG

Compared with my old Octavia 2 (Pre FL) Halogen, but with projector lenses, I am finding the dipped beam on a Halogen equipped Octavia 3 very disappointing. Thinking about trying to win back some of the lost performance with Osram Night Breaker Unlimited (H7) for the dip. Anyone done this? did it make a difference? how are they lasting?