Black Turini, White Hatch?

I've seen a few low quality pictures on Google. They look very...well...black...just wondered what they were like in real life. Anyone got any decent exposure pictures on White? I've got a dealer visit on Monday so will take a look to see if they have any examples on the forecourt. Any feedback on what they are like to live with would be appreciated also (irrespective of what colour car they are on!)

Thanks for that.

Np, allso getting black 18" turinis with winter wheels on my quartz grey vrs combi/estate, have been drooling that image long time..

In 30min can see them irl, when going to fetch my new vrs. lol

Edited by Macross
  • Like 1

Np, allso getting black 18" turinis with winter wheels on my quartz grey vrs combi/estate, have been drooling that image long time..

In 30min can see them irl, when going to fetch my new vrs. lol

Pop the pictures up when you can! Will be good to see them. I've got Gemini Wheels, with Winter tyres fitted at the moment. I'm half thinking I'll leave the Geminis for Winter as they are pretty easy to clean and perhaps get some Turinis for Summer. However, I like the Geminis and perhaps wouldn't want to have them hidden away for 7 Months of the Year. Not sure about all those spokes for Winter cleaning?, though the black would help to hide all the muck, I guess!

@Isocrem

There ya go, looks kinda nice on Quarts grey. Picture itself could allways be better tough, ;P

They look great. The wheels look less severely 'black' in your photo than I've seen in other pics. A little more grey to suit the paint colour. Enjoy your new car!!

I've attached a pic of an Aussie-spec Ambition with Sports Pack.

Does the black sticker along the bottom of the doors come fitted from the factory, or do the dealers fit it before delivery? The wife would like them on our moon white RS. Our dealer had one on the showroom floor but I forgot to ask.