Mrsgroup1rs's VRS 230

group1rs

I wasn't sure if I would like the 230 in Black Magic; too much black I thought. But it looks really good.

Well done on the purchase! Hope it gives you many miles of trouble free pleasure. Quickly.

• Like 1

Skoda didn't half get it right with the latest Octavia VRS, what a brilliant looking car. I should imagine you are absolutely chuffed to bits with that!

• Like 1

Skoda didn't half get it right with the latest Octavia VRS, what a brilliant looking car. I should imagine you are absolutely chuffed to bits with that!

Yes indeed it's a stunning piece of kit.

• Like 2

@group1rs - Congrats on the car. I recently bought exactly the same spec as you including mileage (~4100), except in Moon White and without the 230 decals. Similarly looking to upgrade a few bits and bobs; will be following your progress with interest! A

• Like 1

On 1/24/2017 at 08:54, group1rs said:

New winter wheels and tyres. 18 inch Gemini in anthracite shod with 225/40/18 Goodyear Ultragrip Performance.

%5BURL=http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/peterdrury1/media/vrs%20230/B738FD04-A37D-4BCB-AAB5-CD5BEE36F182_zpsytuccxik.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/peterdrury1/vrs%20230/B738FD04-A37D-4BCB-AAB5-CD5BEE36F182_zpsytuccxik.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Snap!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...