Kodiaq Owners Register

BoxerBoy

11 hours ago, KENT_FABIA said:

How easy were they to add? Have seen them on super skoda 

Very easy they just slot into the two similar shaped holes in the bumper and secure with 2 small screws each one. I looked at the ones on Superskoda and thought they looked a bit too fake, especially the ones with the red colour or the ones that glow on the insides.

Edited by Kenny R

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:52, Kenny R said:

The exhaust trims are from milotec. The Skoda sticker under the brake light was on the car when I picked it up, I’ve left it on for now but it might end up being removed like the dealer one was minutes after photo was taken.

I looked at getting them from Milotec, but £76 including P&P was way too much to pay for two bits of plastic!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Kodiaq SE 1.4 Tsi (2WD) 2 weeks ago and had a trip to North Yorkshire and back so far.  Very impressed! Easy to drive, responsive, Auto hold works perfectly, massive boot space, Cruise contol and Speed limiter very useful.  I didn't thin anyone could make a car to improve upon my old Superb Greenline, but they have!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

190 4x4 Edition bought as an ex-demo after someone had written off my 2008 X-Trail and I wouldn't have been able to wait for a factory spec model.

However this one came with 

Moon White Metallic Paint

Textile floor mats

Front & Rear parking sensors

Panoramic Roof

Spare Wheel

Heated Leather steering wheel with paddles 

Adaptive Cruise control

Rear Camera

Children’s pack

Aluminium foot pedals

Side steps.

So really happy with the spec I ended up with and ticked most of my wishlist 

Edited by ace_dynamo

1 hour ago, silver1011 said:

The side steps do finish it off nicely.

Strange for the dealer to spec the heated steering wheel but not the windscreen. Great spec though.

My 3.5 Yr old loves that she has a step her size to climb into the car. 

There are a couple of things I wished they'd spec'd but I can't complain too much. I did go and see one where they'd spec'd things like the Dynamic Chassis and the sleep pack, but hadn't put a camera on! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ace_dynamo said:

I did go and see one where they'd spec'd things like the Dynamic Chassis and the sleep pack, but hadn't put a camera on! 

Dealers seem to be very good at coming up with option combinations that no-one really wants. It means that any stock car is essentially a compromise... you get some things you want but you have to pay a bit extra for the options you wouldn't have chosen. Unfortunately, if you need a car immediately, you're left with no choice but to go with their crazy choices.

15 minutes ago, WiggosSideburns said:

Dealers seem to be very good at coming up with option combinations that no-one really wants. It means that any stock car is essentially a compromise... you get some things you want but you have to pay a bit extra for the options you wouldn't have chosen. Unfortunately, if you need a car immediately, you're left with no choice but to go with their crazy choices.

Especially crazy as it pushed it way into the extra ved for the first five years even though I'd have been paying under the £40k limit for it. If it'd had Area view I'd probably have taken it though 

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up our Kodi last Friday, very satisfied so far, engine’s really pleasant to drive, wouldn’t tell it’s only a 1.4... Spacious interior is also great. Drove about 600 km during the weekend with average consumption of 7,9 l/100 km which is also better than I thought it would be. 

57F6B52D-4A38-468D-B2BE-0ED582FEFA54.jpeg

12ADDE76-1456-4E9A-8C78-567C967C1480.jpeg

0067784B-C32A-4921-BF9E-D00CE4356362.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Took delivery of our 1.4Tsi DSG 4x4 SEL on Friday and fitted the exhaust trims as recommended by Kenny R (from Milotec) which I had waiting to fit upon getting home. They were really easy to fit and finish off the rear of the car perfectly.04CAB313-C978-45BD-89FE-B92FA73AE15E.thumb.jpg.30c885dbeaf4a56b6e182b47ddbefafd.jpgIMG_0861.thumb.jpg.e7fba98dfc03a6680f346531422d6857.jpgIMG_0862.thumb.jpg.4def33adde118027d05b620d9f36ec5e.jpg

• Like 1