East Midlands Meet - Wednesday 15th February 2017 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for map and a menu...... https://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/snipe and we get 10% discount, so don't forget to ask 

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Wednesday 15th February 2017

Time: 7:30pm

Sorry I wasn't able to make it this month due to illness, and thanks to Dave for booking the February meet

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

Brimma - Mk2 diesel Fabia 'vRS' or JPS Octavia

I think I should be ok for this one again this month. Fingers crossed we'll back in the usual section too.

Hopefully the M1 will actually be open on the way home this time rather than like the other week when I got to the roundabout only to find the boys in blue all over the entry slip road and I had to use the Sat-Nav and go cross country!!!!

Hmmmmmm Wonder if @john999boy can use his contacts to find out what it was all about????? :D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WaveyDavey said:

Hmmmmmm Wonder if @john999boy can use his contacts to find out what it was all about????? :D

Funnily enough, when Colin & I left the road was fine. :tongueout:

Maybe it was just as they were setting up the various night time roadworks that we've grown to expect?

WaveyDavey - Barge

john999boy - Mile Muncher

1 hour ago, john999boy said:

Funnily enough, when Colin & I left the road was fine. :tongueout:

Maybe it was just as they were setting up the various night time roadworks that we've grown to expect?

WaveyDavey - Barge

john999boy - Mile Muncher

Not unless they usually close the slip road with two motorway patrol cars with blue lights on while they set up the roadworks. ;)

Crossed the motorway shortly afterwards on the way north and the northbound carriageway was totally empty so obviously closed.