Whats it worth???

Hi guys,

After a big grapple with myself im looking to sell the fabia.

But how much is it worth do we reckon? Mods are all being removed and sold sepeartely

04 plate

Fabia vRS

33K miles

Looked after beyond belief.

Full Skoda service history.

1 yr skoda warranty still left!

So what do we reckon guys?

Cheers

Alex:D

7956.attach

7957.attach

Cool so is about 8800 ok?

One thing im worried about is this:-

When i first bought the car even though i paid brand new price etc. it was first registered to horners garage as it was being delivered as their demo car but i swooped in before it got their so thats no 1 owner, then me was no 2 and my mum no 3 as she was supposed to be the registered keeper to start off woth but we put it in my name for some reason in error. Will this affect the price any? As effectively its 1 true owner.

Cool so is about 8800 ok?

One thing im worried about is this:-

When i first bought the car even though i paid brand new price etc. it was first registered to horners garage as it was being delivered as their demo car but i swooped in before it got their so thats no 1 owner' date=' then me was no 2 and my mum no 3 as she was supposed to be the registered keeper to start off woth but we put it in my name for some reason in error. Will this affect the price any? As effectively its 1 true owner.[/quote']

Wouldn't worry about ownership, as you can see the owners were a) a garage (for practically zero time) and the B) your family, so ownership on you car is not an issue.

:)

Im selling for a few reasons to be honest. A mix of buying my first house, want more of a project car etc.

Ill be really sad to see it go to be honest.

I was going to try and sell the wheels with the car TBH i have just emptied my inbox now if you want to pm me.

I think im gonna be putting it on the trader with the wheels and the alpine HU for 9K. Do we think thats too much? ok?

Cheers

Alex