Trunk opening issue

adamal

Hi all

Just been helping a fellow member to reset their automatic boot lid settings (Superb 2 Estate) via VCDS.  It was stopping at a mid height and the closing button was only working at a lower height.  We decided to try getting the system to relearn basic settings via the following procedure: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Touareg_(7P)_Trunk_Electronics, and although all conditions were met, on applying the basic setting in the 6D module, the process just doesn't happen.  Instead VCDS just reports "running" but with nothing happening, and although we could manually stop the process, this did just that with no change to the status.  We also tried leaving the routine running for a minute, but still with no output.  It is a genuine VCDS cable.

There is a fault code now present having tried to run the process, but it is as expected - see below.  There are no other relevant faults on the car (only two being on HVAC and BT modules).

I am just wondering if anyone has experienced similar and has any ideas how to kick the basic setting process into life?  Thanks in advance

Adam

Address 6D: Trunk Elect.       Labels: 7N0-959-107.clb

Control Module Part Number: 7N0 959 107     HW: 7N0 959 107

Component and/or Version: HDSG-Modul    H11 0801

Software Coding: 082301C002

Work Shop Code: WSC 33361 790 00999

ASAM Dataset: EV_HDSGSk462 301009 (SK46)

ROD: EV_HDSGSk462_SK46.rod

VCID: 74E199E6DF9822E1F7-8020

1 Fault Found:

0004 - No Basic Setting

B2010 00 [137] -  -

MIL ON - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear

Freeze Frame:

Fault Status: 00000001

Fault Priority: 1

Fault Frequency: 1

Reset counter: 67

Mileage: 162563 km

Date: 2079.14.24

Time: 00:15:43

12.05 V

Saturday,04,February,2017,12:33:48:08973

VCDS Version: Release 17.1.2 (x64) Running on Windows 10 x64

www.Ross-Tech.com

• 8 months later...
On 05/02/2017 at 00:02, adamal said:

Hi all

Just been helping a fellow member to reset their automatic boot lid settings (Superb 2 Estate) via VCDS.  It was stopping at a mid height and the closing button was only working at a lower height.  We decided to try getting the system to relearn basic settings via the following procedure: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Touareg_(7P)_Trunk_Electronics, and although all conditions were met, on applying the basic setting in the 6D module, the process just doesn't happen.  Instead VCDS just reports "running" but with nothing happening, and although we could manually stop the process, this did just that with no change to the status.  We also tried leaving the routine running for a minute, but still with no output.  It is a genuine VCDS cable.

There is a fault code now present having tried to run the process, but it is as expected - see below.  There are no other relevant faults on the car (only two being on HVAC and BT modules).

I am just wondering if anyone has experienced similar and has any ideas how to kick the basic setting process into life?  Thanks in advance

Adam

Hey Adam

Did you have any luck sorting this?

Mine has just done the same. I haven't had any success in sorting it and am dreading electric strut replacement costs.

Sorry am afraid we never bottomed it out. Not saying theres not a solution, but it went off my radar as no one replied. 

Adam

Edited by adamal

• 1 year later...

Hi Adam,

have you solved the problem with the trunk?

I have something about basic setting founded on http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Passat_(3C)_Trunk_Electronics

Mine Skoda Superb 2012 have to the error

1 Fault Found:

0004 - No Basic Setting
          B2010 00 [137] -  -
          MIL ON - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
             Freeze Frame:
                    Fault Status: 00000001
                    Fault Priority: 1
                    Fault Frequency: 1
                    Reset counter: 149
                    Mileage: 240417 km
                    Date: 2076.14.05
                    Time: 10:05:30

13.65 V

Interresting is not always. i guess it have with cold to to do with. its opening 2 centimeters, beeping and after its closing alone. after a while i can open it.

Sincerelly i didn't understand the firts part with the basic setting. Hold the exterior hatch button in addition to the hatch closing button in the rear hatch trim for 5 seconds.

maybe somebody have something succeeded?

thanks and regards!