Back to a Citigo!.

leckman

33 minutes ago, leckman said:

Should there be a cover to snap in position on top of the dash when the phone holder is not in use?,cannot see one in the car.

Don't think so, saw some wanting to find a cover for it in the Citigo projects part. 

Mine arrived today also (also registered on 31st :) ) - mine did not come with the cover - but the phone holder clips in there - and will stay there - so I guess that's why no cover.

I have Black to - but Silver 15" alloys on SEL

Been fitting the mudflaps, door protector strips, sill guards, boot side mats and raised boot floor this PM

Still need to do rear mudflaps - just not got time today - be a job for Saturday.

They do look nice in Black.

Did you buy the cup holder / phone holder - or did it come with Car?

We got just a keyring and no petrol - no freebies.

Unless the Umberella can be classed as a freebie thats located under seat?

Sometimes I regret not going for a Black one, looks spot on and I do like the climate control panel! Well jel look!!

Mine came with the cup/phone thingy. What umbrella under the seat?? Mine doesn't have one of them!!

Edited by SashaGrace

11 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

Sometimes I regret not going for a Black one, looks spot on and I do like the climate control panel! Well jel look!!

Mine came with the cup/phone thingy. What umbrella under the seat?? Mine doesn't have one of them!!

Mine didn't come with an umbrella either. I noticed it was for the newer cars. (My17?) 

Another black three door colour edition. :)

Enjoy. 

Ours came with the phone holder..... I think dealers give them away for free these days as they aren't much use for many current smart phones as the slot is too small. 

We also got the cover for where the PID mount goes but we've never actually used it as we just leave it open and ready to fit the mount when required.  

Edited by WaveyDavey

1 hour ago, WaveyDavey said:

Another black three door colour edition. :)

Enjoy. 

Ours came with the phone holder..... I think dealers give them away for free these days as they aren't much use for many current smart phones as the slot is too small. 

We also got the cover for where the PID mount goes but we've never actually used it as we just leave it open and ready to fit the mount when required.  

3 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

I put pens and my work ID in mine, my phone is way too big to fit!

I didn't get one of these and like the rest of ya, I'm pretty sure my phone wouldn't fit, with it having a 5.7" screen. 

6 hours ago, Jonny118118 said:

Don't forget to put an official umbrella to ya list ;)

I looked at the official umbrella for my Superb when i bought it in 2014 as the original had gone missing (Probably kept by the original owner). The cheapest i could find it for was around £30-odd to £40. I found the measurements for the official umbrella and went on a "Shopping Trip" and found one in Next that was the exact same measurements and in plain black......... Price??? £8..... The only difference being the lack of a Skoda badge embossed into the end of the handle!!!:D

Needless to say i bought the Next one and it fits in the slot / hole in the rear door perfectly and in the nearly three years of having the car i've used it a grand total of............... Around three times!!!!!

Edited by WaveyDavey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

It's not as useful as they make out but I still want one haha. It always gets me why they put the umbrella in the rear door of the Superb, surely you want it in the front?!?

Yeah and in the passenger side rear door at that...... Drivers side on the continent though obviously. 

• Like 1