Smartgate location?

Does anyone know where the Smartbox is located on 2015 Octavia?

As you can se here on Fabia it is located under the seat: 

But i tried to look under my seats and can't find anything. Does someone know where it is located on Octavia?

10 hours ago, Mike97 said:

Fitting instructions and manual are here may give you a clue where and what to look for.

http://skodadop.com/en/octavia-iii-/interer-octavia-iii/smartgate-octavia-iii.html

Thanks, actually i already found this manual earlier today and hoped it could help me. And this evening i took a good look under my driver seat (and also the passenger seat). But no luck. Not anything like it at all.

If you look at drawing no 3 and 4 in the manual here: http://skodadop.com/download/manualoctavia.pdf it does not look the same as the seat under my Octavia at all. I will try to take som photos tomorrow to show you.

If anyone working with Skoda reading this i would be very happy for help :-)

And then i've found it! It was not easy to find, and it was well hidden under the carpet.

IMG_20170209_200556.jpg

To make it a little easier to locate i removed the amplifier under the seat.

I disconnected the cable and waited for about 3-4 minutes, and then....voila! The default password returned! :biggrin::thumbup:

IMG_20170209_202909.jpg