Floor Mats for S3 - Included or not?

I'm picking up my leased Superb 2.0dgs Tech shortly, I didn't tick the £75 odd box for Mats as every car I've ordered has them as standard.

Did your car come with mats included or did you have to ask for them? I forgot to mention mats when I was doing the deal, if the dealer doesn't throw them in or discount them I'll pick some up on the internet, any recommendations?

Cheers, I'll just buy a set from the dealer when I collect, might get a discount :)

I could have mentioned it after doing the deal but as it was a leased car and I got a decent rate I didn't want to push it too far.

My Lexus came with original decent ones without asking, and a full tank of fuel, again without asking. Even Vauxhall when I picked up wife's car didn't put original ones in but a cheaper third party alternative for free, they were fine.  

8 minutes ago, Bally said:

My lease car came with them as well.

So might be worth checking the car when you collect before you ask to buy a set ;)

Thanks, hence why I'm leaving it until I collect. Did you order direct with Skoda via dealer or another lease company?

53 minutes ago, Nick_H said:

You could look in the Classifieds.... Maybe some their ;-)

That's a really good idea @Nick H

If I was looking for a set of mats I'd certainly look in the Briskoda Classified section to see if there were some available ;)

• Like 1

Just as a base line for mats.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Floor-mats-Carpets/

I seem to remember they are cheaper than a dealer even with p&p. Also you can get bespoke mats from loads of places on the interwebthingy, just search on carmats.

I have used these before, good quality and no worries about delivery etc.

http://www.carmats.co.uk/home

1 hour ago, Casa1862 said:

Thanks, hence why I'm leaving it until I collect. Did you order direct with Skoda via dealer or another lease company?

It was via a broker but the car was delivered direct from the dealer on the back of a truck.

I'm assuming therefore that the mats came from the dealer and not the broker?

1 hour ago, Casa1862 said:

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind if they are not supplied, however the dealer lists them for £49.00 and no delivery involved as I'll be there. 

Out of interest how come you are not using them?

I prefer the rubber mats...no not for that reason ! The fit on them is really fantastic. Stop just about anything getting through to the carpets. Much easier to clean the car ! Also have the rubber tranny.... yes transimition tunnel mat !

• Like 1

Mine, leased directly through a dealer, came with carpet mats. I'd already bought rubber mats which I'm using. The carpet ones may be used if there is a very dry spell at some point, or otherwise will just be set aside for when it goes back.

• 3 weeks later...