Mud Flaps

3 hours ago, bigboss said:

I don't think you can buy from there. Only a matter of time when it'll be available on eBay.

If I'm able to ship from superskoda to NZ then there's no doubt in my mind that they'll ship to the UK.

Yes, superskoda ships worldwide, but mud flaps aren't available there yet. Currently cheapest in Czech site of Skoda auto who doesn't ship internationally. Worth asking superskoda about when will it be available.

Just emailed to ask SuperSkoda when they will be in stock as they are not currently on the website:

"it will be available during one week"

Not sure on price yet but bound to be cheaper than SUK

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking at Superskoda, anyone had dealings with them?are the products as described? I.e. Genuine Skoda?

is stuff sent and delivered securely packed and in good time?

Placed A few orders with them, so far so good.

The last order was Thursday evening, not yet had despatch email, but I am happy it will happen soon.

If not, well that's the benefit of using paypal ;)

Edited by Mr Grump
  • Like 1

Lots of us on the Superb II forum have used them and I have not seen a complaint on the genuine Skoda parts and their prices are usually good.

When I have heard a complaint it has been related to the quality of a non Skoda part ('stainless steel' bumper protectors staining with rust).