Bluetooth

Hi I have a 2012 Octavia vrs with the belero radio and I have tried to connect my iPhone to it via Bluetooth, I can find the radio when search on Bluetooth but it won't connect so does this mean I'm missing a part for the Bluetooth? 

I don't know about second hand, but the best new price I could find for the complete kit, wiring loom, module and mic was about £240+. That's not cheap in my book. £100 is affordable - not cheap though, and you are dealing with second hand items so never 100% sure.   Hence, is still stand by my comments.  Agree though, if you can pick up an operational kit for £100 - that is good value.

Edited by TheClient

I was looking recently too for a friend and modules seem to have increased in price of late. With wiring you are certainly looking upwards of 150, even for used kit.