Wheel cleaning products

Im going to pay a visit to Chemical Guys tomorrow, any recommendations for a decent fallout remover/wheel cleaner and a decent sealant?

Its for the 19's on my 2015 Octavia vRS.

Thanks in advance.

James.

I've only tried one or two Chemical Guys products over the years, neither being a wheel cleaner or fallout remover and as they are likely not to stock other brands I can't help. 

But for a non Chemical Guys wheel cleaner/fallout remover, Bilt Hamber Autowheels really can't be beaten. Many have tried and many have failed. In most case (unless really baked in brake dust onto wheels which require a little longer dwelling time and agitation with a Wheel Woolie or similar) is a touchless cleaner. 

• Like 2

Your near AngleWax so go with them.

The REAL Bilberry (He made it for Valet Pro before Valet Pro went cheap) and lucky for you they also do a fallout remover.

Or if you want 5L sizes then AutoSmart but I find Red7 bit pants to be honest. It works, just as a cheap trade product its a bit too watery for me.

• Like 2

Gave the car another wash today. Used the Chemical Guys wheel cleaner diluted at the recommended 4:1 ratio and left to dwell for 5 minutes then rinsed. Gave them a once over with a microfiber mitt then dried. Once dried I sprayed on some sealant and worked it in with a microfiber cloth.

20170528_110831.jpg

20170528_110853.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-26 at 23:25, Svend said:

I've only tried one or two Chemical Guys products over the years, neither being a wheel cleaner or fallout remover and as they are likely not to stock other brands I can't help. 

But for a non Chemical Guys wheel cleaner/fallout remover, Bilt Hamber Autowheels really can't be beaten. Many have tried and many have failed. In most case (unless really baked in brake dust onto wheels which require a little longer dwelling time and agitation with a Wheel Woolie or similar) is a touchless cleaner. 

+1 for Bilt Hamber... It really is worth every penny

IMG_20170430_090156.jpg

• Like 3