Audi Throttle Response

Hi All

In recent conversation, it was put to me that coding the car with the audi throttle response would require informing the insurance company. I hadn't given it any thought but would this constitute a modification that needed declaring? Any thoughts?

TiA

Dave

25 minutes ago, tubbytommy said:

Is audi throttle response drive as close to the rear of the car in front waiting for the most dangerous opportunity to overtake causing everyobe else on the road to take avoiding action?

OT but have you noticed that a lot of Audi's appear to have a problem with their indicators?

17 minutes ago, Whaty said:

OT but have you noticed that a lot of Audi's appear to have a problem with their indicators?

I've noticed that expensive cars seem to have indicators as an option that most drivers don't select on the order form, regardless of manufacturer.

13 minutes ago, Devonshiredave said:

I've noticed that expensive cars seem to have indicators as an option that most drivers don't select on the order form, regardless of manufacturer.

Not really fair. They need them so they can flash them all at the same time.

Apparently it is a requirement that then gives them a god-given right to stop their car in the most obstructive and awkward places regardless of laws or other traffic.

It's actually the same as applies to taxis, courier vans and supermarket home deliveries.

What are the chances I now get flamed by some Superb owning Taxi drivers! :fubar:

• Like 1

Will a Superb driving courier /delivery driver do?. :angry:

We are allowed, by law, to stop on yellow lines (where there are no loading / unloading restrictions) for up to a maximum of 20 minutes for commercial deliveries only.

It does not include stopping to use an ATM, get a paper, buy some fags, use the toilet, get a Big Mac etc. etc. etc.

All of the things mentioned above (except for personal relief) had to be delivered to the vendors by a motor vehicle

Without delivery drivers you'd  starve to death, long before you froze to death for lack of clothes, or broke down waiting for your latest gadget from the interwebnetthingy to arrive.

Where do you suggest we stop for the 5 - 10 minutes it usually takes for each of 20 - 50 drops per day?

A multi storey car park 1/4 mile away - minimum charge £3.50?

An open air car park 1/2 mile away. Minimum charge £1

The only street without parking restrictions 1 mile away?

The only loading bay in town 2 miles away?

Nope, I'll park on double yellows etc. wherever I have to, and you'll just have to put up with it for a few minutes.

4 hours ago, Whaty said:

As a BMW Driver I own the road so why would I need to tell you where I am going?  I already know, and you shouldn't be on my road....... :tongueout:

• Like 3

Hmm, I use to drive down one way streets the wrong way ,likewise go around roundabouts the wrong way ,exceed the speed limit, park wherever reqired, cross traffic lights on red,  i was ( or rather the appliance  was ) up to 40 ft long & 9.6" wide weighed up to 17 tons........................

Edited by david 1220
  • Like 1