speed cameras

can you upload the speed camera sites onto the standard nav sd card ?,caught today by a hidden camera doing 50 in a 40 which i thought was a 60,duel carrigeway coming out of leeds towards the a64,if so any links ,thanks.

It's a lot easier to have a bog standard Sat Nav and a subscription to Pocket GPS World and install them on that rather than faff about with the rather convoluted solution that someone came up with in my original thread.

If you want to faff about and put them on the internal system follow the green link in arnold's post to the thread that I started, otherwise installing them on a bog standard sat nav is just a case of following the instructions on PGPSW.

11 hours ago, TheWanderer said:

If you want to faff about and put them on the internal system follow the green link in arnold's post to the thread that I started, otherwise installing them on a bog standard sat nav is just a case of following the instructions on PGPSW.

Might have to hook up with you on this subject whilst, my ole 1.4 has been a bit of a sleeper, the 245 may look a bit more obvious !!!

• Like 1

Nah I tried to do it and got nowhere with it.

I downloaded the UK Speed Zoned Complete file. In there there's 33 CSV files, plus a similar number of BMP files (image). I'm not doing this 33 sodden times and 33 times for BMP and so on.

Don't know what to do with either as it's in Kraut. 

Edited by TheWanderer

I put a quick visual guide together (based on the translations above); look for PDF attachment. might be useful? Any feedback is really appreciated;

Edited by bomski
  • Like 1

If you would share your wisdom on how to do this on Amundsen MIB I that would be great!

29 minutes ago, Croat said:

If you would share your wisdom on how to do this on Amundsen MIB I that would be great!

+1

The instructions above only apply to a MIB1 Amundsen...

37 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

+1

Think I'd need access to other units to figure it out... Skoda have their own portal for creating POIs but it's constantly broken...

Edited by bomski

6 hours ago, SWBoy said:

I typed too quickly - that should have said MIB2 Amundsen.

Sorry!!! B)

Too much of a faff to add them to the Amundsen. I use the Cameralert app on my phone. You can either play the alerts on the phone or transmit them via Bluetooth through the Amundsen.