Anyone fancy another awesome rolling road day?

mikejay

Anyone fancy doing it again at awesome? I organised one a few year back when I had my old diesel octy vrs.now I have a tfsi I wouldn't mind getting it on the rollers. Think the minimum was 10 cars last time for a discount. If there's interest I'll contact awesome and get some prices.

7 hours ago, mikejay said:

Anyone fancy doing it again at awesome? I organised one a few year back when I had my old diesel octy vrs.now I have a tfsi I wouldn't mind getting it on the rollers. Think the minimum was 10 cars last time for a discount. If there's interest I'll contact awesome and get some prices.

May I ask how much is a go on the rollers, I'd be intrested to see what my 230 chucks out from stock.

That's if it's back from the members, they've had it for 2 weeks now...............:worried:

Is this only for briskoda members, I have a work colleague with a 2008 TT 3.2 quattro that may be interested before getting it remapped and catback exhaust fitted. 

11 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

May I ask how much is a go on the rollers, I'd be intrested to see what my 230 chucks out from stock.

FYI Awesome website quotes £69 for 2wd, £79 for 4wd, don't know what discount is for 10 or more.

• Like 1

Well i got a reply from awesome, and there answer was......"unfortunately they don't get involved in club rolling road days anymore because they now only open half day on a sat!" How bads that! Pitty there a good day out and don't fancy now having to pay £70 for a run.