Xenon Ballast Replace

I have a headlight that keep going out, I suspect its the ballast I've swapped the lamps over and it works again. 

If it should go out again I will order a new ballast. I don't want to check the part number on my car because I would have to take the front end off the car to get the headlight out.

Does any one know for sure the part number of the ballast? My superb is a 2009 elegance.

Another question. How do I know what horsepower my car has, the seller told me it was 170 but we wasn't 100% sure. I just insured it as 170.

I can't help you with the headlight question.

For the engine, take a look at either the sticker on the cambelt cover or the build label in the boot. Both will show the engine code: CBBB is 140 bhp, CFFB or CFGB is 170 bhp.

7 minutes ago, chimaera said:

I can't help you with the headlight question.

For the engine, take a look at either the sticker on the cambelt cover or the build label in the boot. Both will show the engine code: CBBB is 140 bhp, CFFB or CFGB is 170 bhp.

Thanks. Its CBBB so he was wrong I will have to correct my insurance.

Has anyone remaped from 140-170hp? Anyone recommend a tuning company? Is it a plugin device? 

16 hours ago, Colin267 said:

I think you'll find CFFB is 140 bhp - it is on mine.

I believe CBBB & CFGB are 170 bhp.

So it is - my bad. I knew there were two codes for the 170 CR and got the early one mixed up with the 140.