Phils Caddy Van

pip_vrs

Tyres fitted to the steels.

205/55/16 Rainsports all round. 7.5/8j

Proper happy with them, glad i didnt go wider as they would've looked out of place. As they are they're very oem.

Decided to sack off the rear plastic step and just carpet it. Looks loads better bit will need to keep it dry. Just need to sort out floor carpet edges. Bikes in anyway :biggrin:

IMG_9478.JPG

IMG_9479.JPG

IMG_9480.JPG

IMG_9481.JPG

Also now got black touran carpet and ratchet armrest. Got some cheap touran seat bases on the way, so on the look out for some 3dr seats. Mk5/6/7 seats ideally and not leather.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 27/11/2017 at 14:47, B33fy said:

Any updates on this Pip? Toying with getting one at the end of the year. Won’t be able to leave it standard lol

Not really no, litrally just using it as a super handy daily/bike carrier.

Toying with the idea of selling it and getting another Fabia vrs as a daily though. So if you want some info on buying mine could be for sale :D

28 minutes ago, B33fy said:

Keep me in mind as and when you decide to sell, be interested for a fair and reasonable price. What’s the mileage out of interest?

Will be on 141k after the weekend as i’m going to wales tomorrow and back on Friday. Honestly you wouldnt tell the difference if it had done 40k.

Will let you know anyway if i decide to have a change. 

• Like 1