*BREAKING* 2008 SKODA SUPERB 2.0 TDI CBB, SILVER 9157, GEARBOX KNY

vaeusedcarparts

Hello, Guys!

We are Professional Dismantler Business and currently, we are breaking 2008 SKODA SUPERB 2.0 TDI most of the parts available. We have been dismantling Skoda, Audi, Seat, VW and Porsche cars for more than 4 years and we are VAT Registered company. Currently, we have more than 10k of items in stock and most of the items can be delivered to your place in 48 Hours or collected in person.

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

Edited by ColinD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, superbPerhaps said:

I'm after a set of 17" wheels for a superb 2 for winter tyres - do you have some?  how much etc?

would never buy winter tyres again, "reason" they are dangerous if there is no snow, i have had them take a tip! stick with good branded tyres that has a good amount of tread, accelerate slower, and you will probably  get traction, carry sand in the passenger foot well to give more weight on the drive axle and some in the boot if it is single axle drive only, my superb is all wheel drive so i'm not bad off with winter conditions,  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, georgieporgie70 said:

would never buy winter tyres again, "reason" they are dangerous if there is no snow, i have had them take a tip! stick with good branded tyres that has a good amount of tread, accelerate slower, and you will probably  get traction, carry sand in the passenger foot well to give more weight on the drive axle and some in the boot if it is single axle drive only, my superb is all wheel drive so i'm not bad off with winter conditions,  

Winter tyres are designed to run in cold conditions not just snow. I've put winter tyres on cars every winter for the last 10 years or more, not because it snowing but because of the low temperatures. Summer tyres need heat to work properly, winter tyres use a different rubber compound.

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t suppose the interior Heater fan is the same on this model as my 14 reg Facelift estate is it? 

I can can possibly get the part number from mine but I’ve not had it out yet.

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Given the age of this post, I would be very surprised if there is anything remaining of this car. 

The OP has not visited Briskoda since towards the end of 2017 so I am closing this thread.

• Like 1

• mannyo locked this topic