Questions about Octavia RS 230 2017

ND1

Hello. I'm trying to decide between Superb 1.8 and Octavia RS 230 2017. So I have few questions:

1. Sound generator (symposer). It's worth it? I had a test drive, but didn't understand how to switch it off in Normal mode. Or it was 2.0 engine sound itself? Really want to buy it, but I'm affraid that it will be boring after some time. 
2. What about suspension with DCC in Comfort mode? It will be like regular Octavia?
3. Do you have problems with 18 rims? Or I should get 17 better (Estonia has many broken roads) ?  

• 1 month later...

That was a question i share with you; I have already ordered my VRS Estate but would like to know if/how you turn off the internally generated engine sound? Any ideas anyone please?

thanks.

You have a couple of options with the vRS sound. 1) the different drive modes (Eco, Normal and Sport/vRS) generate different volumes. Eco will be the quietest but why buy a vRS only to drive it in Eco mode??? 

Best suggestion would be to go to the "individual" setting and tailor the settings to how you want. vRS mode with no sound? Set everything to "sport" other than the sound - set to "Eco" for the quietest level. Hope that helps. 

Thanks Teggers, I wasn’t aware that you could set it in that manner. If that’s the case, it sorts the problem. There’s no way I’m buying this car and not driv8ng it in the quickest mode. Ta