White 230 Estate for sale in Armadale

I  spotted this car when browsing through Autotrader

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709038921670

with VRS bonnet/boot badges, and wheel centres,, and vRS decals down the sides. 

No Briskoda badges, but did it used to belong to someone on here ?

Edited by Wet Kipper

Yep, but theres a BIG gap between what one place wanted to offer me and that retail price.

Like a £5k gap.

Most of the other trade in prices have been fairly decent. The private market for cars of this value just doesn't exist any more thanks to PCP.

Edit : Actually a £6k gap.

Edited by stu83

The badges look a bit rubbish but I like the side graphics. Would be better without the vRS logo on it imho.

Speaking of, does anyone know where I get get some decent graphics like that made and fitted? Also how much the dealer will laugh if I ask about the warranty?

1 hour ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

The Ad makes me laugh, just shows how much people/dealers know.

217 bhp, Bolero touch screen, cloth upholstry, actually it's leather, Body Coloured Protective Side Mouldings, 18" wheels

That will be the default spec as auto input by Auto trader for that model (or the 220 TSI in this case). Poor effort for a main dealer though not to list the correct spec on a 20k car.

1 hour ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

The Ad makes me laugh, just shows how much people/dealers know.

217 bhp, Bolero touch screen, cloth upholstry, actually it's leather, Body Coloured Protective Side Mouldings, 18" wheels

Dealers know **** all about the cars that they sell :D

6 minutes ago, Wet Kipper said:

This one seems to have magic colour changing wheels depending on which photo you look at (photo 3 & 6, or 4 & 20 )

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201708078123245

Think Ive worked it out...

It looks like it comes with a team of mechanics to change the wheels depending on the weather...