Won a VRS230 DSG!!! Ordering tomorrow!

On 08/09/2017 at 11:08, Muzza80 said:

Thanks for all the positive comments, much appreciated!

So that's it ordered, I went for the Hatch in the end, just looks so nice and in all honesty with the space they have it will more than suffice.

Here's the one they brought on the day, it's a 230 but specced with most of the 245 bits, simply stunning!    Those Alcantara seats!!! Oh and so impressed with the Ambusmen nav and Canton, stunning screen and the sound!! Incredible!

The dealer (Henrys Skoda Glasgow City Centre) and salesman Andrew have been fantastic with it all, also giving me a brand new VRS for the weekend next week to try out!!

What a week!   Now the long wait!! 

IMG_20170908_105704.jpg

Nice one, congratulations! I ordered my VRS 245 with Andy at Henry's too. Currently showing as BW6 next year! Hopefully it'll be worth the wait though. Bought our Fabia and current Octavia Estate from Andy too so you'll be in good hands. 

• Like 1