Si's golf tdi E-state

SNH

Nice I've just put my 312's on, you'll need to source some hubs for your 312's the standard caliper/carriers on the PD100's are integrated into the hubs. 

I only use forums a lot because I don't have Facebook. 

My wheels are going up for sale soon, if you're interested send me a pm and i will try get you pictures. Found some other wheels I really want haha.

12 hours ago, AdamJonezy said:

Nice I've just put my 312's on, you'll need to source some hubs for your 312's the standard caliper/carriers on the PD100's are integrated into the hubs. 

I only use forums a lot because I don't have Facebook. 

My wheels are going up for sale soon, if you're interested send me a pm and i will try get you pictures. Found some other wheels I really want haha.

Ahh really. I may not bother this time then as I don't wanna be spending money I don't need to just yet. If i decide to keep it as a 2nd car then i may look into it, they were free so ill keep them in the garage. 

Just gonna throw some tt 6 spokes on it for now as they can be had for £100 with tyres I've seen so keeps cost down.

1 hour ago, SNH said:

Ahh really. I may not bother this time then as I don't wanna be spending money I don't need to just yet. If i decide to keep it as a 2nd car then i may look into it, they were free so ill keep them in the garage. 

Just gonna throw some tt 6 spokes on it for now as they can be had for £100 with tyres I've seen so keeps cost down.

Yeah mate, the hubs come up cheap on eBay and at breakers tho. You've already got the expensive part haha. 

That's what I'm going to be putting on mine in the next month so i can get these sold. 

9 hours ago, AdamJonezy said:

Yeah mate, the hubs come up cheap on eBay and at breakers tho. You've already got the expensive part haha. 

That's what I'm going to be putting on mine in the next month so i can get these sold. 

I'll keep an eye out for some hubs then for a future upgrade. 

I'll just throw some new standard discs & pads on for now 

• Like 1

New screens in as the old one was cracked halfway along right in the line of sight. 

Couldn't wait to source new hubs for the 312 upgrade calipers & carriers I've got as the old ones are near on metal to metal it seems. Fitted new discs and pads which should have been straight forward, took it for a blast to test them and nothing!

Came back, wheels off checked everything all ok so off to test again and still nothing. 

Scratched head, had a brew and had a look on Google. Checked all vac hoses seemed ok, started the car and heard a hissing noise.

Found the little f@#$%¥ :D

Luckily found some hose up to the job in the garage so all good again.

20171014_134853.jpg

20171014_155125.jpg

20171014_155051.jpg

20171014_155140.jpg

Edited by SNH
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, SNH said:

Got made an offer I couldn't refuse so it sold this morning and I'm back in the x5.

I'm quite sad tbh as I was getting attached to it :(

I'm sad to see you've sold it, was enjoying the updates. But if someone came and made me a good offer I wouldn't hesitate to sell it haha. 

2 minutes ago, AdamJonezy said:

I'm sad to see you've sold it, was enjoying the updates. But if someone came and made me a good offer I wouldn't hesitate to sell it haha. 

I was enjoying the car tbh but the offer was to good to refuse seeing as it only stood me at £300. 

I could definitely do with some more like that :D