SCAMMERS? on gumtree

JohnnyType2

I wasn;t sure where to post this but if you see an Ad for an Octavia vRS, estate, rallye green, 15 plate, TDI with DSG its a scam.

I got it pulled from gumtree, and reported it to the police, i dont know if its popped up somewhere else. The guys name is Mohammad Adnan [mods you can remove this if its against rules] the car is listed as Nelson Lancs. 

I almost got taken for a deposit but smelt a rat just in time.

Edited by JohnnyType2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

some idiot trying to get a deposit and do a runner, ive reported him to the police and gumtree. easy enough to find on FB, his school college and business, and funnily enough in his pic he was posing with a pakastani flag and kalashnikovs like an ISIS wannabe.

idiot wasted my time and money but i had a back up so i ended up with a better car anyway.

how are you Mo? ;)  still on the scam?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 08:20, Bignij said:

How many Mohammad Adnan's in Nelson? From a few years ago.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/8792380.Nelson_canal_towpath_drug_dealers_jailed/

OMG... haha thats the ****! probably pimping young girls hooked on heroin too.

hmm i wonder what those trips out to pakistan were for? i literally dodged a bullet

gang1.jpg

14 minutes ago, AwaoffSki said:

You told me think before you type, well remember that.

are you intimating i've said something out of order? he's a drug dealer getting his heroin from pakistan? You've seen the rotherham gangs and how they get girls hooked on skag...  i just deal in facts.

You sound like a guy with a chip on your shoulder?

Edited by JohnnyType2

No problem with scammers or drug dealers revealed if it is them & convicted,

so stop assuming or thinking something sounds like something, you are wrong anyway. Like 'Chip on my shoulder'.

We are guests on the forum and if he is convicted of things and that is the scammer then good,

as to maybe 'sounds to you' or looks like 'probably pimping girls hooked on heroin'.     then that is what i am posting about.

Edited by AwaoffSki