Just ordered a new 2018 vRS, need help deciding colour

Hi guys, so I've just put an order in for a vRS with the regular Black Design pack, I didn't want the Black Design Plus pack as I prefer the standard wheels. I guess I need some thoughts on deciding upon which colour to go for? I really liked the rally blue but it's way too common at the moment so the three colours I'm thinking of is the corrida red, meteor grey or quartz grey. I've test driven the corrida red model but would really love to see the two greys in person instead of having to rely on photos. Do you guys know if there is anyone around Ireland or Northern Ireland that has these colours? Thanks.

out of the three I would personally go for corrida red.  I'm not a fan of meteor grey and quartz grey is nice, but is not a sporty look.  Corrida red and meteor grey are probably rarer colours as people get fixated on metallics as they look a bit shinier. 

I've more than likely been no help and others will come along and tell you different as every colour has it's fans.  if you can't find an octavia with either colour, then a Fabia or superb might be an easier find to get a feel of the colour.

I have Meteor Grey, you either like it or you don't, very Marmite like.

Personnaly I think it's the best colour especially with the Black Pack.   Having said that my favorite colour is Yellow but for reasons only Skoda know the colour has been withdrawn    :crying:

Edited by Auric Goldfinger