Order placed

del-gti

You could try a search on Google or YouTube. A lot of the launch videos are showing the different colour and trim combos. Autogefuhle are normally good for this. . 

Ordered our Karoq on 9th October. Went for the Edition 2.0TDI 4x4 DSG in Velvet Red. Ordered with Scuff Plates, fancy towbar and Spare Wheel. Build week is this week so we should have the car first week in January. Went to the Dealer this week and was able to add the Factory Extended Warranty. It's taken a while to get the car but I guess they had to get all the Dealer Launch cars into showrooms first. We're keeping our '65 plate Yeti 2.0 TDI 4x4 DSG as well so should be able to give some real life comparisons in a few months time. Has anyone heard when the launch date is? I guess they'll not let mine be registered until they done all the fancy stuff, presumably a TV ad as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bowdie said:

Ordered our Karoq on 9th October. Went for the Edition 2.0TDI 4x4 DSG in Velvet Red. Ordered with Scuff Plates, fancy towbar and Spare Wheel. Build week is this week so we should have the car first week in January. Went to the Dealer this week and was able to add the Factory Extended Warranty. It's taken a while to get the car but I guess they had to get all the Dealer Launch cars into showrooms first. We're keeping our '65 plate Yeti 2.0 TDI 4x4 DSG as well so should be able to give some real life comparisons in a few months time. Has anyone heard when the launch date is? I guess they'll not let mine be registered until they done all the fancy stuff, presumably a TV ad as well.

they will probably use your car for tv ad too

Edited by vadimo

1 hour ago, Orville said:

It is nailed-on for What Car Mid-sized Family SUV of 2018. The Karoq is reasonably priced, well-specced, inoffensive to look at, and is a brand new model. What car have already rated it as 5-stars.

Don't forget 5 star NCAP safety rating...

https://www.euroncap.com/en/results/skoda/karoq/28527

Their YouTube video is interesting to watch how the car absorbs the impact and it's rather solid composed look.

A question I have with the Karoq Virtual Pedal. On the SE Trim. Virtual Pedal is £1075 as you need KESSY (£425) and the Electric Boot (£500) so that leaves £150 for the Virtual Pedal. On the SEL Virtual pedal is £650 as it already has KESSY but you need the Electric Boot (£500) so again, £150 for the pedal. On the Edition, Kessy is standard, Electric Boot is Standard but the Virtual Pedal is still £650. No one at Skoda can explain why!!

On the Kodiak, the Virtual Pedal on models with the Electric Boot is £175.

4 minutes ago, CoolC said:

I see in this video (at 1:30) the Karoq is shown with the digital cockpit, but it's not shown on the configurator.

Can anyone who's ordered confirm if it is an option on UK models?

already been discussed in dedicated thread 

4 hours ago, P6bJOHN said:

Simpsons Preston have just contacted me and given me a week 5 build date, so I'm on the system at least.........

Excellent news. 

Im still waiting on word back about mine. Hoping dealer isn't stringing me along. Last I heard, they hadn't received a build date as yet.

3 hours ago, Peddy said:

Ordered mine from Simpson's on 20th November not heard anything yet  

I ordered mine on 10th November, just an Energy  Blue 1.0 TSI SE Technology DSG with spare wheel on a 2yr contract.

Lots of energy blue orders - but I can't figure out what it looks like. The two promo shots look completely different, and the one on the beach I really don't like. I'm thinking of it for a Superb, has anyone seen the colour in the flesh? Local dealer didn't have any in

5 hours ago, Peddy said:

I was told by my dealer that the blue marks quite easily so I went for candy white

And white doesn't?

Unless they have added properties to white paint since I owned my white Rover, I think you'll find you only have to look at it the wrong way for it to get dirty.