180 bhp

ktm690rr

Can someone please tell me, is the model with the 180 output scheduled for Summer '18 a diesel or petrol and will it be available with man transmission.

Thanks,

M

I doubt Skoda UK can or will tell you, you could ask though.

The SEAT Ateca 2.0TDI 190ps DSG 4Drive is a nice drive and in a SEAT Dealership now as a Demonstrator or to order.

Not available as a manual, only the 150ps.

Edited by Headinawayoffski

The 190PS TDI will almost certainly arrive next year. The 2.0 TSI is questionable becasue Skoda may prefer to to up-sell the Kodiaq as it's sporty SUV. I think it will arrive eventually, especially if diesel technology continues to get bad press. The 2.0 TSI combined with 4x4 would make a great combo.

1 hour ago, Orville said:

The 190PS TDI will almost certainly arrive next year. The 2.0 TSI is questionable becasue Skoda may prefer to to up-sell the Kodiaq as it's sporty SUV. I think it will arrive eventually, especially if diesel technology continues to get bad press. The 2.0 TSI combined with 4x4 would make a great combo.

Hi Orville,

Tks for that.

I had spoken to my dealer in Inverness who said, when I asked " when will the 180 be available ?", Summer 2018 was his answer. 

From your post you talk about a 190 bhp TDi, which is clearly not what the dealer gave me to understand, I quite clearly stated '180'. However, having said that I'd be quite happy to drive a 190 as long as it is a TDi; its the torque I'm interested in not than bhp.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Headinawayoffski said:

Arnold Clark's! 

their sales staff will be the font of all knowledge.

And because of this I acquire my Skodas from Newmarket in Stirling; as AC is the closest I try them first .

M

• Like 1

On 23/11/2017 at 07:10, cofi said:

2.0 TDI 190 PS DSG 4x4 will be available later next year, no TSI 180 PS petrol.

Do you any information as the whether there will be a manual version ?

M

6 hours ago, cofi said:

Yes I have that info too - no manual transmission for 190 PS version.

Hi Cofi, thanks, not what I wanted to hear, much prefer the manual, thanks anyway.

M

• 3 months later...
On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 16:44, ktm690rr said:

Hi Cofi, thanks, not what I wanted to hear, much prefer the manual, thanks anyway.

M

Speculation that Skoda UK may offer Karoq with twin turbo diesel offering 237BHP and 500NM of torque in VRS model, not confrmed however just in Auto Express!

2 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Speculation that Skoda UK may offer Karoq with twin turbo diesel offering 237BHP and 500NM of torque in VRS model, not confrmed however just in Auto Express!

I've not been able to uncover any dependable release info on a big output diesel from any of my contacts, so decided to move over to a Tiguan, del date quoted was, 'well it won't be in the showroom until after Christmas', so then moved on to AUDI, now got nice ex demo Q3 Black Edition with a suitable amount of diesel power on tap. So I am now a spectator rather than a prospect. I think a twin turbo Karoq could be quite a beast, maybe a competitor for the RSQ3.

M

Edited by ktm690rr
syntax