Sam's had his Tea and now he's gone to bed........

Auric Goldfinger

Strange, that. Some dogs prefer a pillow for the head.But then,  that's the superior intelligence of a Cairn coming out. The last dog decided that his bed was on the sofa. He'd tried our bed but then decided that he'd more room to stretch out with his head on the cushion on the sofa. His bed was his mistress. He'd hump it and was not above ragging it around the lounge with his head in the hole he'd made in the base. The little lady has two beds( spoilt madam) and spends the colder nights in the small one curled up, or stretched out in the larger one, head on the rim. She's not a bed or knee lady. Possibly as she's been (suspected) a puppy farm mum,  but loves to get pulled up on my knee for a fuss. 

But then with this sort of coat, they don't need a lot of bedding.

The last lad spent a night on the sofa, and in morning we came down to a radiator with a leak. Temperature overnight was low, so heating bloke suggested that temperature in the kitchen had gone low enough to freeze radiator. 

Lad spent the morning on my feet. With that coat, he was equipped to deal with all a southern climate could throw at him. Feet- well toasted. 

Cat 2 has claimed the boy's beanbag. She climbs on it and walks in a circle until it's a doughnut shape and she lies in the hole in the middle.

I've never heard a cat sound so happy as her in there.

• Like 1

FIL's bassett hound will only sleep in his basket in the utility room. FIL bought a massive kennel for him, put his basket in there... Arthur walked in, turned around and walked out. Sat on his arse looked up at the FIL and just stared at him until his bed was put back in the utility.

Best part.. FIL has to put lyricfm on the  kitchen radio at bedtime for the dog overnight! Apparently he likes classical music while he sleeps... the thick muppet :D

On 12/12/2017 at 21:22, Auric Goldfinger said:

I see you've made an effot and managed a small tree    :giggle:

Possibly anything bigger and in this weather, he'd think it was to save him going out. :giggle:

• Like 1