New steering wheel

MatejB

Hey guys, so I bought my Superb 2 2010 2.0 TDi 125kW DSG last month and I am starting to think about some upgrades. 

First thing I'd like to change is steering wheel. My question is if it is possible to fit this one into my car (it's from newer models so that's why I am concerned about compatibility with my car) 

Thanks.

(Also, how hard it is to change pedals? It's just a few screws or is it more complicated?)

Welcome to the site.

I cannot answer your question but which ever one you choose I believe that you will need it to be coded with the help of VCDS, unless you want to pay a garage to do it. Check your area map for VCDS owners as they are a friendly bunch who just want a cup of tea or something like that.

Edited by Danny 57

Pedals are easy, can buy a replacement set with a metal 'sport' finish.

Clutch and brake will come off after a short soak in hot water (or can cut the bit of rubber holding them in place), new ones just push in place.

Accererator can be removed either with a special tool, or two flat head screwdrivers into the base, unplug, then reverse process to fit the new pedal.

Steering wheels will work, but need compatible multi-function buttons to talk to the rest of the car - a search on the forum here will provide further details