Screenwash reservoir

Vitas

How hard of a job would replacing screen wash reservoir be? Is it a bumper off job or can I get at it through the inner wing? Mine has unfortunately cracked after hitting an unusually tall curb (the joys of being lowered)

Should be able to wiggle it out without the need of removing the front bumper, I'd suggest taking the passenger front wheel and arch liner off and there you'll have much better and clearer access to it, I need to remove the reservoir from my Fabia as it smells absolutely awful and will be taking it out from the arch if it's possible. 

Edit - 

You may also find it easier to access and remove if you remove the front passenger headlight, this is an easy enough job, takes about 10 minutes or so but try the arch removal first as the headlight would need to be realigned

Edited by Hyphons
  • Thanks 1

I might be asking a stupid question here but I imagine that the washer bottle for the up is the same as the one for the citigo bearing in mind that they are virtually the same car.

On 12/27/2017 at 21:18, Vitas said:

I might be asking a stupid question here but I imagine that the washer bottle for the up is the same as the one for the citigo bearing in mind that they are virtually the same car.

I'd imagine so, cost saving and all that