• R32
    • LCR

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here ya go, couldnt find one with the same lighting, but gives you an idea.....

O6.jpg

GTIWheels.jpg

Not sure which TT wheels you mean, but if you can find a good side shoot at the angle on the Black car in using as a template then ill add them on :)

Are all the wheels of the other cars 18"?

Dont forget, 18" tyres are stupidly expensive compared to 17" tyres.

Personally I'd not go above 17" even if it looked better as with cheaper tyres you can afford to thrash it and wear em out quicker :thumbup:

Hence, on my car I've got 15s. £40 a corner for ToyoT1Rs... :D For that price I can afford to give em hell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here ya go, been in London all week so not had the chance.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Peronally i think i will prob get the RS6 wheels, wasnt there a guy on here that had them on a black VRS? if so, anyone got a pic?

Cheers

Gav

BUSTED....................... :rolleyes: it is, hope its ok??, i needed a good side pic of a silver car, yours was the only one i could find!!! :thumbup: still, gives you an idea if you want to change the wheels :)

found some proper pics of the RS6 wheels, the car looks wicked with RS6 wheels on :D think im gonna order some very soon :thumbup:

227.jpg

218.jpg

210.jpg

vRS_Estate_Front.jpg

This is the only Octavia i can find with RS4's, shame its not black :( as would like to see one with them on before i order the RS6 ones, just to make sure......

oct.jpg

keep forgetting to ask, what tire size is best for 18's, i want to do some pricing up, also are there any mods need doing to fit 18's, or do they go on with no rubbing as std?

cheers.

Are all the replicas for about £500 with tyres actually any good, i mean who knows where they are made and what grade of materials have they used?

I dont want my wheels falling to bits after a winter on the road..

Thanks, i'm glad someone else agrees.

I was looking to put OZ Super Leggera on there but they were expensive. After looking around abit and some help through a mate with a business, i looked into those.

They are, Team Dynamics (i know, i thought scally at first, but...) Pro Race 1.2, they very light, similar to the OZ's, i kept them standard 17" with standard tyres (for the moment) because i'm just so impressed with the handling the way it is.

Anyhow, this is a brilliant site and some really good info, keep it up.

If your looking for wheels have a poke around on this site

http://www.cesam-sport.com/eng/

they are a large manufacturer of wheels in France, I have run their wheels for 2 years on the Octy & ive given it some serious abuse but they are very strong & I havent buckled any, I previously buckled 3 Woolfraces in 12 months.

if you like any or have trouble with the Frenchness of the site call Paul at Affinity wheels on 08702 420194, he is the UK importer & will hopefully do you a very favourable deal, certainy cheaper than a lot of the other wheels around

guess what, after all this, i have just bought some std 17" alloys with good tires for £360!!! bargain :)

I wanted 17's when i bought the car, but it came with 16's, but i still bought the car as its in perfect nic, just small wheels, but not anymore :) so just waiting for these to be delivered!!! then thats the outside done, stereo next :):)